The File

(A/N: This chapter is basically just explaining my OC Amelia, and a little bit about Mikasa. It'll explain Amelia's backstory and how she joined Mikasa Organization. If this chapterIs extremely long I am so sorry I go overboard when I go into details. Sometimes I will try to keep it brief as possible. with that said please enjoy the chapter)

Annie P.O.V

When I got home, Reiner Wasn't home. My guess was he was still at work. But Bertholdt Had already gone to bed. I took this time to make myself a cup of coffee and read the file in my room. I closed my door and locked it, the moment I walked into my room, just in case Rainer walked in on me reading the file. I walked over to my desk placing the file on it.  Then I sit in my chair putting my coffee on the desk. Opening up the file. When I opened it the first Documents that I saw was a document about Amelia. 

The File

[Amelia Bloodthorne.]

Age: 23

Gender: female

Bro on: April 17th

Species: human

Code name: The Red Eye Titan

I was a bit confused when I saw that her code name was the red eye Titan. I wasn't surprised that she had a code name in general. I mean she's a bodyguard for one of the richest and most Powerful families in the world. But it makes me wonder how she got it?

[How did she joined the ordinary station]

Amelia was found in an Alleyway by Mikasa Ackerman and Levi Ackerman, When the two Ackerman's found Young Amelia, She was practically beaten to death but she still had a pulse and she was somehow still able to move. Ackerman's siblings took Amelia to a hospital where she would be taken care of. Levi Ackerman stayed with Amelia while Mikasa Ackerman went back to the alleyway to investigate what could happen to her. When Levi and Mikasa found her there was a trail of blood leading to the quarter side of the alleyway. Mikasa followed the trailer of blood and found three dead boys behind the corner side of the alleyway. Two of the boys looked like they had been beaten to death while the other one looked like it had been stabbed to death. Mikasa Had returned back to the hospital where young Amelia had finally woken up. Mikasa told Amelia what she had found and asked her what happened. Amelia confesses the fact that she did Kill the three boys.  but she didn't want to say who they were. Both the Ackermans knew where Amelia was coming from and took care of the boys' death. And when Amelia turns 16.  Mikasa gave her a job as her own personal bodyguard.

"Holy shit!" My mind was blown, reading this almost made me scared. Considering the fact that I already had a feeling about Amelia.  but reading her backstory on how she became Mikasa Personal bodyguard and how Bloody it is, it scares me a bit.

[Backstory]

Amelia was 3 years old when her parents unfortunately passed away in a house fire.Since then she has been in an orphanage. When she was 10 she was adopted by a very lovely family. Who has three sons, a mother and a father, The mother and father took great care of Amelia and loved her like she was their own. However the sons did not like Amelia at all; they wanted Amelia gone. The boys would treat Amelia terribly and every so often abuse her leaving cuts and bruises all over her body. The parents took note of this and took Amelia to the hospital quite often. But the boys never got punished for this because they would always tell the parents that she was just a regular child. But a year later the three boys took Amelia to an alleyway. Were three boys for wanting to get rid of Amelia permanently. However the three boys were soon killed by Amelia due to self defense. Familia was rushed to the hospital after being found by the Ackerman's siblings Levi and Mikasa. Since that day the parents of the three boys blamed Amelia for their death and took her back to the orphanage.  months later Mikasa Ackerman would adopt Amelia and have her Live with Ackerman Family. When she turned 16 she was going to drop by Mikasa as her own personal bodyguard. And when she turned 18 she moved out of the Ackerman family Household and into her own apartment.

More questions filled my mind the more I read and to this file. "If all these files are intense but this one I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish reading." As I continued reading the file more and more questions that I Had for being answered but some never did get answered. 2 hours have gone by and Reiner came home from work and immediately went to bed. I already read half of the file. And it was quite fascinating to say the least.  I noticed a quarter way into the file that these are labeled. If it's labeled red they are pretty dangerous people and you should not mess with them. If it's labeled blue they are a very important person who is Rich Beyond belief and if they are labeled yellow their staff members who know too much. I was nearly done with the file,  the last few pages were about the history of the Ackerman family. finally I was going to know how powerful this family is.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Mikasa P.O.V

It was the next morning, Around 9:30. I was in my office doing some paperwork that my father had assigned to me. As I was working on my assignment my office store started to open. I saw Amelia coming in with a tray of two coffees in her hand. "Good Morning Mikasa, I brought you your favorite latte,  because I was told by Sasha that you were up all night. I also let her go home." Amelia said as she Locked up to my desk placing the latte next to my computer. "Ah, I meant to let her go home,  sorry I was given paperwork by my father right before I left my office yesterday or last night and it just checks on Staffing." I said Taking the latte and Took a sip of it. "I see, but... why Is your father giving you this much paperwork and not Mr Levi ?" she asked As she took a seat on one of the couches next to my desk drinking her favorite frappuccino.

"Oh No, Levi is Getting more paperwork than this. He is second in command after all." I said "Most of the paperwork is for the club and a core of it is for... Annie." The room went silent after Annie's name was mentioned. "Mikasa, I'm okay." I look at Amelia With word eyes knowing for a fact that she wasn't fully okay. "Are you though, Be honest with me Amelia, are you really okay with this." Amelia Looked at me then looked at a picture that was Hanging on the wall across from her. It was a picture of her, me and her fiance. "Honestly there are some days where I still can't believe that she's gone, But I know for a fact that she wouldn't want me to suffer like this. So yeah I'm fine, Mikasa." she said, Smiling at me.

I smiled back at her as I nodded my head. "All right then, Now we just need to wait and see if Annie will show up tonight."