Chapter 3

Tour in London

jinnie @thvbaby posted:
My man is so handsome 🔥

jinnie @thvbaby posted:My man is so handsome 🔥

replies:
@JJKlover: OMG. i wish i am also rich like you so i could attend all their concerts
@kingtaehyung: you're a delulu again. that's my man!
@jiminsbf: moot let's meet up when you attend the US tour!
@vsupremacy: jinnie is so rich. i hope you enjoyed the concert!

Jin's POV

I am giggling while reading the replies on my earlier post when Tae came in our room.

"What are you laughing at baby?" Taehyung asked.

"My online friends are so funny. They think I am rich because I was able to attend all of your concerts. They don't know it is a boyfriend privileges, free of charge." I said.

"You really enjoy interacting with your online friends." Tae told me while smiling. Oh i really love his boxy smile. I'm so in love with him.

"Jinnie baby, even if it is not free of charge, you are really rich. You own lots of business back at home in Korea." he added.

Well, thats right. But still, i love my boyfriend privilege.

~~~~~~~
Kim Taehyung posted:
Celebrating the success of our Europe Tour. See you at the US Tour! 💜

replies:@thvbaby: friendship goals 🥰@vsupremacy: mysterious heart guy is with them again

replies:
@thvbaby: friendship goals 🥰
@vsupremacy: mysterious heart guy is with them again.
@kingtaehyung: maybe he really is a boyfriend of one of the members
@jkholythighs: maybe it is their manager 😅
       ↪️ i think it is not their manager. Taehyung posted a pre-debut picture of them and the heart guy is inluded so they've known him a long time ago.
@jiminsbf: i think he is Taehyung's bf
        ↪️@kthsolo: NO! Taehyung is straight!!

~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung's POV:

We don't have any activities today so our management allowed us to do whatever we want today so I decided that I will go around the city with my baby. It's a date and i'm so excited.

I actually talked to our agency about introducing Seokjin as my boyfriend in public and they already gave me a go signal. I am planning to do it after our US tour but for now, i will be dropping hints on my posts.

~~~~~
Kim Taehyung posted:
Going around the city. It was so nice.

@JJKlover: Woah

@JJKlover: Woah. I think the mysterious guy is really Taehyung's man.
@kingtaehyung: is he soft-launching his bf?
@kthsolo: my man is straight. they are just bestfriends!!!
@jiminsbf: Heart guy's face is covered but i think he's really handsome.

~~~~~~~~
Jin's POV

Taehyung went to a meeting with their producers but why did he posted a picture of us. I decided to message my boyfriend.

Jin: Love, why did you post our picture?

Taehyung: Baby, I want to make our relationship public.
                Are you okay with making our relationship public?

Jin: I am fine with it but I'm just worried that it will affect the image of your group. I don't want to ruin your reputation.

Taehyung: Babe it's fine. I already talked with our agency and with the members. They're fine with it. If some fans leave us because of it then they're not really our fans. It's not our loss.

Jin: Okay. I love you a lot Tae.

Taehyung: I love you more my baby. I can't wait to tell the whole world who is making my heart happy everyday. How I am so lucky I got you.

Jin: Stop. You're making me blush. (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
  Love you.

~~~~