Chapter 4

Julian's POV
I look at the passed out Elowynn in my arms, she's perfect. It's like everything was mean to be, its all laid out perfectly I mean come on she's even an orphan.

I think back to the days when I got my first son Jasper. The first couple of days are always hard but they get used to it eventually, they have to. Some of my boys were more stubborn than the rest, Eli and Jasper were quite quick to comply whereas Odin and Leo were on the tougher side. Elowynn is definitely going to be a fighter, I can already tell.

She'll grow to love her new life, she'll finally have a family, food, a nice bedroom and everything she's ever wanted, she's going to be the most spoiled girl in the world. I can't wait for the days where she will willingly cuddle with us and want to spend time with us. I smile at the thought. I then turn to the boys.

"I dibs holding her in the car" Odin says quickly. The other boys look at him upset they didn't say it first. I passed her to Odin and we all got in the car.

Odin's POV
I look down at Elowynn in my arms, she's so light we definitely need to work on that. I can't wait for the days when she will see me as her brother, her favourite brother. I'm so excited I think about all my plans and the things I want to do with her, I'll teach her my favourite pranks to do on our brothers.

Suddenly the car comes to a stop, i look up and we've arrived at the portal which takes us back to the vampire realm, home. I pass Elowynn to papa knowing whats about to come.

Julians POV
I hold Elowynn in my arms as the boys and I step through the portal. We arrive at the other side of the portal in the vampire realm. I must turn her now so that other vampires don't try to suck her blood, that's what happens to humans that dare enter the portal.

I gently move Elowynns hair exposing her neck, I lean down extract my fangs and bite down injecting my vampire blood into her system. This is it, she's officially part of the family, my daughter.

She'll stay asleep for a while as her body conforms to the changes. I turn to the boys, they're ecstatic and then we head to the car, this time I can hold her as we have a personal driver, I mean come on we're royalty.

We arrive home finally, carrying Elowynn I enter the large manor and head upstairs. We had a beautiful room fit for a princess prepared as soon as we started the search for our princess. I place her in the bed and exit the room, she'll sleep for a couple of hours.

(It will mainly be Elowynn's pov from now on)

Elowynn's POV
I slowly wake up in a daze. My head is killing me, what happened? I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. My bed has never felt this comfy- wait. This isn't my room.

I scan the room with confused eyes, it's a beautiful light blue and gold themed room it looks fit for a princess, which i definitely am not.

Where am I? I see 3 doors Im assuming one leads to the rest of the building but I dont know what the other 2 are, maybe a bathroom? I slowly remove the covers and get down from the bed for some reason it seems abnormally high up

Where am I? I see 3 doors Im assuming one leads to the rest of the building but I dont know what the other 2 are, maybe a bathroom? I slowly remove the covers and get down from the bed for some reason it seems abnormally high up. I walk up to one of the doors and enter it. "Woah" i whisper to myself as scan the beautiful walk in closet, whoever lives here sure is lucky.

I then head over to the other door and im met with the most beautiful bathroom ever "holy shit"

I catch a glimpse in the mirror and my heart drops. I advance towards it and it drops even further. What happened to me?

I examine myself, I still have brown skin however its almost got a grey tinge to it, I look ill. I examine even closer theres a crown shaped bruise on my neck. "What the hell". I whisper to myself confused.

"Ahh you're awake" I hear a voice say I turn to where the voice came from. Im met with Julian but he looks different this time. He looks pale, deadly pale, he grew even taller like literally 7ft, he has red eyes , wings and fangs? what the fuck is happening? I then remember what happened the cloth. I don't even know where to begin, i'm speechless.

"Julian? Why do you look like that? No- first of all where am I? Why am I here? Why did you drug me? What the hell is happening and why do i look different?" I ask urgently.

Julian smirks as he looks at my confused face "You always ask so many questions don't you?" He says.

"I think my questions are valid considering you fucking kidnapped me you freak" i exclaim angrily.

"Ill let that slide since its your first day but don't let it become a habit" he says seriously.

i look at him confused

"All will be explained, little bat". I furrow my eyes at bat.

"Then hurry and explain it??" I say impatiently.

"come" he states and begins to walk expecting me to follow him, i do as i just want everything to be explained as quickly as possible.