𝐈𝐈𝐈 • 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

A QUEST WAS ALWAYS TAKEN BY THREE

A QUEST WAS ALWAYS TAKEN BY THREE. And as the tradition of the Demeter cabin says, when a Demeter Child gets a quest, they have to take two other children of Demeter with them, so they could have a chance to prove themselves to their mother too.

So when Deliah picked two other people for her quest, she decided to take Liam, a really good fighter and swordsman and Meg, her best friend who was very good in her abilities with plant growth. She trusted Meg with her life and didn't think twice about taking her. If someone would have her back and bring her back to camp safe it would be these two.

The three of them met at Thalias tree, ready to leave the barrier and step out of camp into the dangerous world. Charles Beckendorf had made Dahlia a personal sword with the words

-

Αντοχή
(= Endurance)

-

It was the best thing that the blonde girl had ever owned. On her back she had a bag with a bit money, drachmas and snacks for their way. Liam had his bow hanging around his body and a few arrows sticking out of his bag. On the side of his pants, he wore a dagger, ready to grab it in the glimpse of an eye and tear someone down.

Meg wore a baseball cap with her wild red curls sticking out and a map in her hands, that she eyed critically.

„How old is this thing?" she asked and Dahlia stepped to her side. The map indeed looked like it hadn't been updated in the last 20 years but Dahlia could still figure out where they'd have to go.

„It'll be enough. Are we ready to go?" she asked and her friends nodded. They stepped over the barrier and made their way down the hill.

„So what's the plan? Where are we
heading?" Liam asked.
Dahlia and Meg hadn't included the boy in their planning of which route they would take to get to Woodstock quickly but also avoid as many monsters as possible.

„First we'll go to New London, from there we'll take a ferry to Connecticut and stay in a hotel in the mainland." Dahlia answered and looked at Meg to continue.