Sailub

"No, not entirely. That thing about your feelings.... can we talk about that?"

Pavel looked at me, and finally, he shook his head. Shook his head no.

"Pavel.."

"No. I don't want to talk about it. There's nothing to do so. I have no such feelings."

I looked at Pavel, stricken that he was shutting me out before I could even say anything more.

"I am going to go off first, Sai. I will see you at filming tomorrow."

He upped and left before I could even say anything. I sighed and just leaned back in my seat. A little while later, Nut called me. I told him what happened, and he just sighed. Nut told me to just give it a break and not to pursue this with Pavel for a bit for now.

I agreed. I had a quick meal and left. The next day, I was busy filming for a photoshoot when Pavel walked onto set. He was with Pooh, and they were busy chatting and laughing away. I watched him from where I was as I was posing for the photos, and the cameraman was directing me.

Once I was done, I went to get my things as I was done for the morning. I decided to stop by Pavel's trailer to say hi to him. I knocked on the door. He muttered, "Come in."

I poked my head in, Pavel was unaware as he was busy on his phone.

"Busy?"

He looked up at me.

"Hey, not really. Come on in. What's up?"

"Just thought of saying hi before I left. What time is your shoot?"

"1pm. I'm a bit early since Pooh gave me a ride."

"I see. Okays. I will head off first, then. I got a filming at 1pm too, but it's all the way at Studio 1."

"That's quite far. All rights, be careful then."

I nodded, saying my goodbyes and I left. My day was a long one that only ended around 1am. I sighed as I carried my bag and left the place. I still had to find an Uber home. I came out to the entrance, and I saw Pavel waiting there.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Pooh is ending soon, too. I just ended. He told me to wait so he could give me a ride home."

I looked at him and nodded albeit reluctantly. He was really spending a lot of time with Pooh, but I bit my tongue back. He had every right to. It's just sucky because I knew he was shutting me out because of what had happened with Nut.

I bade him goodbye and was about to walk off when Pavel held onto my hand.

"Are you going home? You stay near me. Let me ask him to give you a ride home, too."

"It's ok. I'm tired already. I will just Uber home."

Just as I finished speaking, Pooh called Pavel. I just smiled as I took my hand out of his grasp and left. I was almost at the main road when Pavel called out to me.

"Let's go home, together? His filming overran, so I said I would go off first. We can share an Uber if it's ok?"

I nodded, smiling widely despite my efforts not to. We shared the cab, and Pavel dropped me off first. I peeked into the cab, telling him to text once he got home. He agreed and went off.

Just as I got into my condo, Pavel texted to tell me he got home. I told him to rest well for the night. He replied with a smiley emoji, and that warmed my heart.

He was starting to warm up to me again. I just had to make sure I didn't screw it up.