Prologue

Sin was Scrappy's dead twin brother. He couldn't really remember the time when he was alive. He died during birth, so that was expected. He stayed by his family's side his entire afterlife, which now is only his sister, Scrappy.

He had heard that he was meant to have other siblings, who died with him, but he never saw them as ghosts. In-fact, he never saw any other ghosts in his life (At least not ones who could see him), so he had to learn the rules of being a ghost by himself.

He had learned how to appear as a shadow recently, testing it out on Scrappy's uninterested crush, Enzo. Sin felt bad that Enzo would have to suffer from hallucinations, but it was worth it.

He had decided to prank his surviving sister with his newfound ability, he hoped it would go well.

_______

Scrappy was eating pizza at midnight, just trying to calm herself down.

She had a lot on her mind right now, with Peachez confessing, Maylani and Oakley trying to kill Buddy, and Enzo constantly being on the verge of starving to death.

Nobody knew she was awake at this time. It wasn't that uncommon for her to be awake at this time anymore, considering the Oakley and Maylani situation.

It seemed that everyone was asleep at the moment, though. Buddy and Enzo were sleeping, Scrappy could hear Maylani and Oakley snoring from the vents, Peachez had never been awake at this time before, Nife wasn't home and Zion was... Zion.

Scrappy had never been awake at this time alone before. Even when she was sure she was alone, someone else was there. Whether it have been Buddy, Buddy's siblings, one of the other pets... her mother. It was somewhat depressing, being alone here.

She looked over at the window, but she noticed a shadow move out of the corner of her eye.

"..Is this how Enzo feels.?" She muttered to herself, and she turned to look at it, expecting it to disappear.

It didn't.

_______

Oh god, this prank is going so well!!

"I swear there was something there!" Scrappy yelled, not that anyone would listen to her. "You're goin' crazy, Scrappy," Enzo said. "You stayed up too late and hallucinated, it's normal."

"You'll believe me when you see it yourself!" Scrappy retaliated.

"You're so fucking stupid, Scrappy. Whatever you saw was a hallucination." Oakley hissed from the vents. Scrappy gave Oakley a dirty look. "Shut up, Oakley, or I'll tell them about your secrets!" Oakley looked down at her. "Fine."

Sin decided to follow Oakley, and flew into the vents.

Hm.. Oakley was all alone.. nobody would be able to see him in the vents..

Fuck yeah, a concrete plan for testing abilities.

__________

Scrappy heard a girlish scream from the vents, and soon saw Oakley rush out, almost landing on her. "Listen, you faggots!! Scrappy was right! There's a monster here, and it's in the vents!!"

Enzo yawned, tired of this bullshit. "There's no ghost, Oakley. Of course there's dust in the vents so-" Enzo paused, his eyes fixated on the vent. Scrappy's eyes wandered to the vents, and there it was. The blacked out silhouette of a baby raccoon.

Oh. Oh pizza.

Scrappy's heart was racing. The monster was seemingly looking right at her. It lifted its sharp, sharp claws and pointed at her.

Then, it scattered off, no sound as it left.

"Oh shit." Enzo muttered, staring at Scrappy. "It doesn't seem to like you."

"I CAN TELL, YOU DIPSHIT!! IM SO DEAD OH NO OH NO OH FUCK OH SHIT!!" The blonde raccoon yelled, scared out of her mind.

Oakley couldn't help but chuckle at this. Scrappy glared at him, "Stop acting like you weren't screaming like a girl earlier!" Scrappy retaliated.

...

Scrappy didn't sleep that night. She was horrified of that thing, it could be lurking in the darkness anywhere, waiting to strike.

Meanwhile, Sin was laughing his ass off.