Boy 2

This is Damian's story.

You and Damian had known eachother since you both were young. You grew up with him, went through all your embarrassing phases with him, and he was your first kiss when you were 13. Sadly, both of you drifted apart when his parents decided you were a bad influence on him.

You hadn't spoken to him since. With everything happening in life you began to forget until you met Dylan. You saw Damian in him. He treated you almost the same way. You couldn't help but remember all of the good times you had with Damian and how much you missed him.

The minute you turned eighteen, you and Dylan were 3 years into your relationship. You and him had always considered polygamy since Dylan was a submissive cuck who wanted your pleasure more than his, but you never had the opportunity to do any of that.

Enter Damian, now 19 just a few months older than you. He finally fled his controlling home and came back to both your hometown. He almost immediately asked about you and soon found out where you live.

One day you got a knock on the door and when you opened it, there was an oddly familiar man. You didn't know him, so of course you freaked out but then he explained. You immediately jumped into his arms and gave him the fattest hug you ever had.

You introduced him to Dylan and while things were a bit tense at first, they soon started to get along after finding things in common.

There was one issue, though. Damian had no place to live. Both you and Dylan decided that he could stay until he got on his feet.

Damian has a stable job, plenty of income, and more but he still lives with you and Dylan. None of you mid it of course, he's like part of the family.

One day you started to develop feelings for Damian, and him for you. Of course this lead to a thorough conversation between the three of you and decided that from then on, you would be a poly relationship.

The three of you are all 21, a few months apart now. And you've been together for 3 years.

Life is good.