²⁷

☄. *. ⋆

| 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 ²⁷: 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓 |

it had been a little more than a month since that night of the school trip, and the pain y/n was feeling was slowly subsiding.

even if she had accepted the whole situation· some nights, it still brought tears to her eyes. yet, she knew they were there because of the unanswered questions she had in her head.

'why does he act like that?', 'why didn't he tell me the truth, directly?', 'why is this actually happening?' and hundred similar questions were occupying her mind.

she wanted to believe there'd be a time where jean would answer all those questions.

she wanted to believe there'd be a time where jean would talk to her.

y/n was trying for a whole month to use manifestations just for that; she wanted a second chance with him.

at first, nothing worked.

she wasn't confident in herself.

she hardly believed in that stuff.

and she wasn't in a mood to think positively.

yet, after countless of times, it felt right.

she was writing on her journal what she wanted, a candle lit by her side, while she listened to different manifestation songs.

she added some angel numbers to attract luck and love, before spraying the page with her favorite perfume.

when she closed her journal, she felt it. the sudden rush of energy, happiness, positiveness and confidence.

'it's working!'

y/n knew she had to wait to see results and progress, but something in her was telling her that it wouldn't take too long.

she was staring at the candle's flame with a smile on her face, before blowing it. she saw the smoke dance in the air, her eyes widening when she saw a heart forming.

'ain't no way this shit wasn't a good sign'

☄. *. ⋆