Ashley and Niall~ Chapter 3

When we got to the mall I parked my car and then Niall parked next to me. He was behind us all the way to the way and when I would look in my rear view mirror he would look at me and smile. When I would see him smile I would put a little smile on my face and then look away and smile even bigger. He has the most cutest smile. When I would see him smiling t me through my rear view mirror I think that maybe he actually does like me like Natalie said.

"Okay so what store are we going to first?" Niall asked me.

"We'll I really want to go into Macy's get some new clothes like pants and shirts and such." I replied to Niall acting cool and trying not to act like a total dork about how happy I am that he actually smiled at me.

"Okay that's cool lets go I actually wanted to get new clothes too." Niall responded.

"Wait your actually coming with us?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah I figured why not I can give you my advice on some clothes you try on and my friends can say what they think too about the clothes and then maybe to can give your advice about some of the clothes I try on too." Niall said to me.

"Oh okay yeah that will be fine." I said back o Niall.

"Wait a minute we are not giving our advice about what we think on the clothes Ashley tries on. You can do that but we aren't. Just text us when you are going to try on clothes then we will give our advice on what you try on Niall. Me and Justin are going to go GameStop and check out some games." David told Niall.

"Okay that's fine see you guys later." Niall said to David and Justin as they walked off to go to GameStop.