PROLOGUE

" I was surrounded by storm and you took my only umbrella away "

...

I stood at the edge of the cliff as the gentle wind brushed through my face, cuts peppered, making a sting feeling on my face, my feet didn't care about me as they tried their best to make me fall and all I did was whisper back

Just a minute more.

I watched the hills which stood enduring the sting while I barely managed to keep myself steady and maybe I didn't want myself steady.
Hills endured the wind and that that would dare its way, limitless, brave and proud.

the fire roared louder and higher than it
ever did, on the car stuck to a tree.upturned. I could see a girl, whimpering, hands shaking and unable to fully get hold of the tree. Her hands red of her own blood stained the tree and the grass, she crawled herself away from the car, her feet kicking as if she was trying to swim on the cold ground that didn't respond to her, she had her all body shaking.

I Looked at her face and her eyes were closed, her shivering hands taking it to her face.

a coward. I made a sound though she was in her own little world which was perfect for her till then.

Her face dark of smoke, her clothes torn and shredded and her hair just as tangled as her mind, her clothes torn as she keeps trying to get away but can she really? I can see she was giving up as her lungs calmed a little and her body didn't care to survive just for some rest, I can see she was not even fighting for it and that angered me.

I did not care to help, nor will I be able to and I knew that, so I just watched. Not the girl but the hills,
they too didn't care, neither did the tree nor the leaves, the wind even aided to her misery.
If nature doesn't want to help... why should I ?

They just laid watching it like a movie as if it never happens, their immortal lives had never held so much fun, as their immortal lives were always going but never ending

My eyes shifted to the poor fellow, crushed under the weight of the car, he had done nothing wrong but to do his work.
His face was hanging, his body didn't have his original form rather he was covered in burns. I wonder if he is alive, I hope not.

I could see her figure slowly pushed herself to the tree as if she had found new found strength and she looked up
I could feel a laugh coming up in me and a question

" want me to cheer? "

She looked down, defeated. The more she tried to keep herself contained, more blood rushed out of her.
She looked around, her graze alerted from one tree to another and then another. She knew better to scream.

She had no one and she was a no one
.
In that moment I knew that It didn't matter to be steady anymore, what I wanted to watch was over and so was my last breath, as I saw myself struggling near the car, I pushed myself off the cliff.

Misery never ends, it just becomes dull.

.....

" marry me "

" in your dreams "

With that the girl was chasing the boy who had just rejected her. The halls of mansion suddenly too narrow to fit just 2 children, running with laughter just coming out and they knew no value of it as if it was free to give and take.