𝓔𝓹.6 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

I stood in my place as my mind has gone numb, I don't know why but I am stuck to the ground.

I think I have offended someone who is in relationship with "higher ups".

At this scene I feel like whatever I say it won't be enough.

Just then my grandma's voice echo in my head.

"My child you have to speak your mind whether it will make a change or not"

"You have to express your thoughts so that the other person will try to understand where you are coming from".

I took a deep breath in and decided to describe the whole situation whether it cost me my job or not.

Let's get this over with.

Sir, I am sorry for staying quite but I did like to describe the situation if you would allow me. I said while looking at him and hoping he will give me a chance.

Jimin : Go ahead. He said in the stern voice, as Anna look up at him still hugging.

Anna : babe? Why are you letting her speak nonsense? She said looking at me when saying "nonsense".

She is judging me without even knowing who the heck am i!!!!

Which I don't like at all. You think only you can play victim... hehe~

It's time to test your own medicine bitch 😁😏. I smiled evilly in my head and spoke up with most gentle voice i could manage.

Sir, she came out of nowhere and started cursing at me when i said give me your details.
I acted pitiful too.

And then when I refused to let her go in....I took a dramatic pause, while looking down at my hand which is filled with cuts.

Sir she....she walked inside while pushing my body as I was blocking her. I look at him to see his reaction which was kind of amused?

I told her I am hurting but she kept pushing me.... I continued my act, then wipe my fake tears from under my eyes.

Anna : No babe!!! She is lying!!!! She started shouting.

Anna : Babe believe me i didn't do such things....

Anna : She....she pushed me because she is jealous of me.
She stated with her puppy eyes.

Oh Man!!! This girl won't give up! Fine two can play this game 😉.

Sir Jimin, I didn't pushed her. If you want you can even check the CCTV footage. I said applying more pressure on "CCTV Footage".

Her face turned cold and she buried her face in his chest while pretending to faint.

Seeing that I hold my laugh as it was going to come out.

Jimin : We will talk about this later Miss.Y/N. He said looking directly at me while holding her in place.

Jimin : This is not over yet!
He said with a warning tone and cold eyes.

After saying that to me he hold Anna's one shoulder supporting her and holding her other hand with his, taking her inside the waiting area.

As I make my way towards my desk and flop down on my chair. My head on the headset and my body sloppiely lying on the chair.

I took my and up and saw many cuts on my arm and damn I am bleeding a bit too. Not to mention it is stinging now.

As I was looking at my arm while pouting slightly. A finger snapped in front of me.