(Part-1)

*TIME WAS 3:00 PM IN WINE DINE RESTAURANT*

Jennie: Ahh! How much time will this girl take to come I am starting to get bored.*calls her friend Jisoo*

Jennie: Yah! How much time will you take to come, today the boy's family is coming to my home to see me I have to go early.!!

Jisoo: I am sorry I forgot to tell you I will not be coming I have an important work.

Jennie: Whatt! Why didn't you told me this before huh? I have ordered the food

Jisoo: No problem you eat the food anyway you are getting really skinny Lol!

Jennie: I don't need your opinion, now go! *cuts the call*

*HERE TAEHYUNG ENTERS THE RESTAURANT*

Taehyung: I want a seat!

Receptionist: I'm sorry but there is no seat left.

Taehyung: What! None of them?

Receptionist: One seat is empty next to that girl *points at Jennie* you can sit there if you want or you can wait.

Taehyung: *I am getting late i have to eat food fast and then go* Ok i am going to sit There

*TAEHYUNG REACHES JENNIE AND TELLS HER TO SHIFT ASIDE*

Taehyung: Hey! Shift a little bit.

Jennie: Who are you and why do you wanna sit here??

Taehyung: Stop asking stupid questions and shift aside and lemme sit

Jennie: How rude huh! Don't you know how to talk? maybe your parents never taught you.

Taehyung: Stop talking sh*t!

Jennie: Leave it i never talk to b*tches

*JENNIE EATS HER LEFTOVER FOOD, PAYS THE BILL AND RUNS OUT*

Jennie: Finally!! I'm out of that bullsh*t how rude was that man he didn't even know how to talk to strangers I hope I never meet that type of people again.

*TAEHYUNG'S PHONE RINGS*

Taehyung's Dad: How much time will you take to come we have to go too!

Taehyung: Yes dad just coming! *droves his car*

*JENNIE TAKES A TAXI AND DROVES TOWARDS HER HOUSE*

Jennie's Mom: Ahh! Jennie you're finally here i thought you would get late, they must be coming anytime go change and get fresh.

*JENNIE ENTERS HER ROOM*

Jennie: I hope my future husband has good qualities, caring and protective not that type of man which I met today I pray for her wife or her future wife.

*BELL RINGS*

Jennie's Mom: Jennie they're here!

Jennie: Yeah mom coming!!

*JENNIE'S MOM WELCOMES THEM AND PROVIDES THEM A SEAT*

*JENNIE COMES OUT AND WHAT SHE SEES STOPS HER HEARTBEAT*

*PART-1 ENDS HERE*