☠︎ ⁀➷ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 | 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 !! 𐂠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐡. 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞. - 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬! ]

🔮 ──

me and the devil walking side by side
and i'm gonna see my man
until i get satisfied

[🍓] 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱 '𝔪𝔞𝔩' 𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔞eighteen ,, pansexual ,, the leader one𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠' 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐸

eighteen ,, pansexual ,, the leader one
𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠' 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐸. 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ'𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛-𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 & 𝐻𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓-𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟.
she's a sneaky, smart, and sometimes ruthless girl who is a natural-born leader and skilled at art, especially spray paint art. though she is compassionate, she is also vengeful and doesn't forgive others easily. she has a knack for casting spells, but only if needed. she tries to do her best every time. she's an introvert and can't relax much until bring her out of her shell. she's stubborn and egoistic. she thinks so much about her loved ones and never wants them to get hurt.
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀;; graffiti art, drawing, her friends, magic, strawberries, mud, spikes, the color purple, the isle of the lost, princesses, her sister's lips
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀;; being disciplined, the color pink, audrey's stubbornness, pretty things, fake people, sunburns, her middle name, swimming, her mother harming her friends, ben or her friends in danger, disappointing her loved ones, made up words, stress, tight dresses, being forced to be someone she's not, being chased by news reporters, stealing candy
╰┈➤ love interests: king benjamin beast ; ex-boyfriend. e. morath ; close-sister relationship, kissed. evie grimhilde ; secretly feelings for her. harry hook; flirt. ┊
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜; fairy magic, dragon metamorphosis, demigod abilities
pets; maleficent—as a lizard
▬▬ she was always exposed to her mother and her evil upbringing, compared to her sister. she wanted to be evil like her mother and had a chance when she was chosen to go to auradon, but for some reason everything had changed. she chose to stay there with her friends and be good because she saw the good in her. she has always envied her sister morath because she lives with her father, sometimes even because she is evil than her and she can achieve this... the times she stayed in auradon were sometimes so overwhelming that she wanted to escape from there. she lived every emotion inside and didn't tell anything to her friends or her boyfriend at the time. when she escaped to the island, she met her sister morath for the first time in a long time. she felt guilty for not coming to see morath for a long time. she has always had a very close relationship with her sister morath. it can get weird sometimes, because she's had a thing for her lips ever since they kissed when they were fifteen. she had done her best to make things right between them, and when morath came to auradon, she had the chance to succeed. she also has secret feelings for her best friend evie. she loved benjamin, but they broke up because they couldn't get along some time after the barrier between auradon and the island came down. benjamin wants to go back to her because he regrets it, but she is not very keen on this issue. the burden of being queen overwhelms and unsettles her. she also thinks that benjamin doesn't understand her anymore and that he is too much on her. blair hates her because of the events regarding her brother and they are constantly bickering (she doesn't like her either). she likes to tell fortunes with tarot cards with celia and darléne. she is happy that the barrier has come down and they're living with the islanders. in her spare time, she secretly goes to the island and paints the walls, and as she remembers her old memories, her longing increases once again.