CHAPTER 1 ★ ROYALTY

Once upon a time, in a kingdom nestled among rolling hills and sparkling rivers, twin princesses were born: Draca and Drana. From the moment they opened their eyes, it was clear they were as different as night and day.

Draca was a quiet and thoughtful girl who loved to read books and learn about the history and traditions of their kingdom. She believed in following rules and respecting traditions, always trying to do what was expected of her as a princess.

Drana, on the other hand, was a free spirit who loved to explore the kingdom's vast forests and meadows. She questioned everything and had a fiery spirit that sometimes got her into trouble. While Drana's adventurous nature worried their parents, they loved both their daughters equally and hoped they would grow up to be close despite their differences.

However, tragedy struck the royal family when the castle was invaded by unknown attackers. In the chaos that ensued, the king and queen were tragically killed, leaving the twin princesses orphaned. Suspicion fell on their aunt, who had always been envious of her sister's happy family life. After a thorough investigation, she was found guilty of the crime and was sentenced to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

The loss of their parents and the betrayal by their aunt deeply affected Draca and Drana. While Draca sought comfort in her books and tried to find solace in their kingdom's traditions, Drana became rebellious, feeling that life was too short to follow rules blindly.

As the years passed, the princesses grew into young women. When they turned eighteen, it was time for the kingdom to choose its next ruler. Drana, full of confidence and ambition, wanted to be queen and bring change to their kingdom. She believed that her fearless and innovative approach was what the kingdom needed to thrive.

Draca, however, had reservations about her sister's suitability to rule. She feared that Drana's impulsive nature and disregard for traditions could put their kingdom's stability at risk. Despite her concerns, the royal advisors and the people of the kingdom were captivated by Drana's charisma and promises of a brighter future.

On the day of the coronation, the kingdom celebrated as Drana was crowned queen. However, in a shocking turn of events, she immediately banished Draca from the kingdom, accusing her of plotting against her reign.

Heartbroken and betrayed, Draca left the kingdom that had been her home and set out to find a new place where she could start over. She traveled far and wide until she reached a vibrant city named Aurelian Heights.

In Aurelian Heights, Draca felt like a fish out of water. The city was bustling with activity, and the people were different from those she had known in her kingdom. Despite her initial discomfort, Draca tried to make the best of her new life.

One day, while having lunch at a local restaurant called Caribbean Morning, a kind waitress named Lily noticed Draca's sadness and approached her. They struck up a conversation, and Draca found herself opening up to Lily about her past and her current struggles.

Lily listened attentively, offering words of wisdom and encouragement. She told Draca that sometimes life's challenges lead us to unexpected opportunities and adventures. Inspired by Lily's positive outlook, Draca decided to explore Aurelian Heights and see what the city had to offer.

During her explorations, Draca came across an advertisement for TikTok, a popular app where people shared short videos showcasing their talents and creativity. Intrigued by the idea of connecting with others through dance and music, Draca decided to give it a try.

She spent days learning new dance routines and creating captivating videos to share with the world. To her surprise and delight, her videos started to gain traction, and she quickly amassed a following of people who admired her talent and authenticity.

As her popularity grew, Draca attracted fans and admirers from all walks of life, including four young guys who were eager to join her team and help her manage her newfound fame. At first, Draca was hesitant to accept their help. She believed she could handle everything on her own and was reluctant to share the spotlight with anyone else.

Days turned into weeks, and despite her initial success, Draca's content started to lose its appeal. Her videos were no longer as engaging, and her followers began to dwindle. Feeling the pressure of maintaining her popularity, Draca became increasingly frustrated and overwhelmed.

Seeing Draca struggling, the four young guys approached her once again, offering their assistance and expertise. This time, they were more persistent, emphasizing that they believed in her talent and wanted to help her reach her full potential. Reluctantly, Draca agreed to give them a chance, realizing that she couldn't do it all alone.

With the boys' support and guidance, Draca's content improved, and her popularity began to soar once again. The team collaborated on creating innovative and engaging videos, showcasing Draca's dancing talent and creativity in new and exciting ways.

As the days passed, Draca and the boys formed a strong bond of friendship and trust. Together, they navigated the challenges of fame and success, supporting each other through the highs and lows of their journey.

However, as Draca's popularity continued to grow, she started to become more controlling and demanding, often putting her own needs and desires above those of her team. Her toxic behavior began to strain their relationship, causing tension and conflict among them.

The boys, frustrated and fed up with Draca's attitude, decided that they had had enough. They confronted her, expressing their concerns and grievances, and made it clear that they were considering leaving the team to pursue other opportunities.

Enraged by their ultimatum, Draca lashed out at the boys in a fit of anger. In a moment of blind fury, she physically assaulted them, causing them to lose consciousness.