CHAPTER 2 ★ DRACA'S WEB

Back in the city, rumors began to circulate about the mysterious disappearance of the popular TikTok influencer Draca and her team. Concerned fans and followers flooded social media with questions and speculations, but no one knew the truth behind their sudden disappearance.

Then the boys finally woke up, they found themselves trapped in a glass room, separated from each other. Panic and fear filled the air as they struggled to comprehend their situation.

"Hello?? HELLO?" shouted Funboi, his voice echoing off the glass walls as he searched for his friends.

"WAIT? Funboi!?" exclaimed Rainboi, relief washing over him as he heard a familiar voice.

Gradually, the boys managed to locate each other by talking through the glass barriers that separated them. Their faces lit up with relief and concern as they reunited.

"OMG, I'm so glad you guys are alright," exclaimed Funboi, his eyes filled with worry for his friends.

Despite their relief at finding each other, the boys couldn't shake off their fear and anxiety. Trapped in the glass room with no way out, they felt helpless and vulnerable, unsure of what Draca had planned for them.

Meanwhile, Draca reveled in her newfound power and control over the boys. She watched them from outside the glass room, a sinister smile playing on her lips as she observed their distress.

"(dingding!) Ahh, you boys are finally awake. Don't worry, food will be served soon," a voice echoed through a speaker in the room.

"WHY ARE WE HERE? ANSWER US!" shouted Rainboi, frustration evident in his voice.

"Oh right, I forgot to fill you in on the details. Why are you guys trapped?... Hmmm, maybe because you boys were too naughty... Too bad. BUT, here's the thing. Make TikTok videos with me, or else you will face consequences WORST than living in these glass rooms," Draca's voice taunted through the speaker, her threat hanging heavily in the air.

The boys exchanged worried glances, realizing the gravity of their situation. Trapped and at Draca's mercy, they were faced with a difficult decision that could potentially compromise their integrity and values.

As the reality of Draca's twisted ultimatum sunk in, the boys grappled with their options, knowing that their choices could have far-reaching consequences for their futures and their relationship with each other.

Desperate to find a way out of their predicament and reunite with their loved ones, the boys knew they had to come up with a plan to outsmart Draca and regain their freedom. With time running out and the stakes higher than ever, the boys braced themselves for the challenges and obstacles that lay ahead, determined to fight for their survival and expose Draca's dark secrets to the world.

As Draca's dog continued to make noise in the background, she sighed in irritation. "Ugh! Daisy is so noisy. I'll give you time to discuss with your pathetic little group of friends. I'll be right back," Draca's voice dripped with disdain as she signed off, leaving the boys in the room.

The boys huddled together, their faces drawn with concern and anxiety. "What are we going to do, guys?" Funboi began, his voice shaky. "I mean, we're trapped here with no way out, and Draca's clearly lost it."

Goldboi nodded, "I know, it's terrifying. But think about it, if we agree to make TikTok videos with her, it might buy us some time to figure out a plan to escape. We can't risk making her angrier."

Lunarboi chimed in, "As much as I hate to admit it, Goldboi's right. We have to play along for now. It's our best chance to stay safe and find a way out of this mess."

Rainboi sighed, "I hate that we have to give in to her demands, but I don't see any other option right now. Let's agree to make the videos, but keep our eyes open for any opportunity to escape."

The boys nodded in agreement, their faces set with determination. Despite their fear and uncertainty, they knew they had to stick together and support each other to survive Draca's twisted game and come out of this ordeal stronger than before.

Draca walked into the room, a smug smile playing on her lips, carrying trays of gourmet meals. "Done discussing?" she asked, her eyes darting between the boys.

"We've decided," Goldboi spoke up, his voice steady, "We'll make the TikTok videos with you."

"Ah, how exciting!" Draca exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. She slid the trays of food into a high-tech slot in the glass wall, which then moved the meals into the room for the boys to access. "Here's your gourmet meals. Eat up; you'll need your strength for our upcoming TikTok challenges."

The boys exchanged uneasy glances but approached the trays, their stomachs grumbling with hunger. As they began to eat, Draca watched them intently, her gaze cold and calculating.

"Remember," Draca warned as she turned to leave, "cooperate, and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider letting you go." With that ominous parting shot, she exited the room, leaving the boys to ponder their next move.

While they were relieved to have a meal, the boys couldn't shake off the feeling of unease and apprehension. They knew they were walking on thin ice with Draca and needed to tread carefully to avoid triggering her volatile temper.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 15 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Draca's Lore   ‖   Krew Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें