Chapter 59

Chapter 59: Memory He finally came face to face with his baby...

[Mission target: Shen Mo]

[HP: 100]

[Happiness: 70]

[Physical condition: Good]

Ji Xia breathed a sigh of relief. Since Silence left, he Just check Silence's physical data from time to time, and you can feel at ease when you see that he is safe and sound.

However, after the silence reached Bei'an, the situation there gradually stabilized. However, due to terrain reasons, the two sides were still in a stalemate. Fortunately, there was no news of peace talks.

Ji Xia touched the emerald earrings left by Shen Mo and couldn't help but sigh when she remembered that she hadn't had time to send out the peace charm she specially asked for.

"Baby, hurry up, pack your things, we'll leave immediately!" Ji Tian hurriedly came in from outside.

Ji Xia put away her earrings and stood up: "What's wrong?"

Ji Tian came over, carefully looked around, and then whispered: "Yong'an is not safe anymore. The situation is tense. I heard that the higher ups are going to open the door and surrender."

"Impossible. Bei'an can't be broken, and Yong'an doesn't need to be like this."

The main reason why Shen Mo went to Bei'an was to defend Yong'an. If they surrendered directly, Ji Xia couldn't think of the point of Shen Shen risking his life.

"Do you think everyone believes in that kid like you?" Ji Tian's face darkened as soon as he mentioned Silence, "Everyone with a brain knows how dangerous Bei'an is now."

Ji Xia blinked once, then blinked slowly After a while, I still didn’t want to believe it.

Ji Xia suddenly remembered what the refugees said to him on the street that day. They were also surrendered and persecuted to this point by the superiors. What was impossible for Yong'an?

"Okay, dad, you go and clean up first. I'll write a letter and send it to him, telling him that everything is safe and I don't need to..." Before

Ji Xia could finish his words, gunshots and cries rang out outside, and the sound of uniform footsteps was deafening.

The two looked at each other.

"How could it be so fast?" Ji Xia frowned. Yong'an City was destroyed, and the merchants like them must be the first to suffer. He grabbed Ji Tian's wrist, "Dad, come with me." A

basement was built under Ji Xia's room. There is no way to get in without the secret door.

This was when Mo Mo used to come to teach him how to practice calligraphy when he was young. However, he was almost touched by Ji Tian one time, which made Ji Xia frightened. He simply made a basement so that Mo Mo could hide.

I never thought it would have such an effect one day.

The basement is not big. There is a bed and a few stools down there. Ji Xia lights the candles and counts the things inside, only to find that there is not much food to eat, and it will last for four or five days at most.

Soon, the sound of chaotic footsteps sounded above their heads. Ji Xia and Ji Tian held their breaths. Fortunately, a group of people above them rummaged through the boxes and took their things and left.

Ji Tian looked around in the basement and even smiled in this situation: "As expected of dad's baby, he is so considerate." "

Baby, don't be afraid. In a few nights, when they are relaxed, we can secretly Run away."