Chapter 5: Is This Rehab Or Assassin's Creed?

After a night of traveling across the sky, Andromeda was finally off to Belltrix Academy.

She settled down the back seat of the black van as her ears ringed with the buzzing loud chatters of the other enrollees, all girls, laughing and gossiping to one another. Andromeda felt unease within the tight space between strangers and it's even more uncomfortable if they noticed Andromeda's awkward behavior and talked about it. Nevertheless, she breathed out deeply, steadying herself while squeezing the edges of her pencil skirt. Her body was trembling shakily.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked a dark-skinned girl around her age. She sat at her right with her gaze stuck on a hyperventilating Andromeda.

"Y-yeah...not good around strangers between small spaces...n-not that I'm whom I am surrounded with, it's what will they think about me that make my body shiver," Andromeda explained, catching her heavy breathing.

"Well the only thing we'll think about is getting you an inhaler."

"No! I'm fine, thanks...just wheezy and all," Andromeda muttered, giving the girl a shaky smile.

"Okay...? But I'm—"

"Oh, you don't need to be all scaredy-cat on the first day because I sure I won't," uttered the other from Andromeda's left.

They both turned to find a beautiful Indian girl, with the most smoothest brown skin and the silkiest thick single-braided raven hair. She wore the same uniform as Andromeda and the other girl did.

"Hi my name is Annad Tamil. Beautiful yet feisty," Annad introduced herself with a hand pressed onto her chest.

The all three of them smiled. "I'm Andromeda Blair, but you can call me Andrew for short if you want."

"Cool! And I am Zeta Mitchell," the black girl uttered.

"Wait, Mitchell? As in Tiana Mitchell's?" Questioned Andromeda as she remembered the headmistress's name on the pamphlet.

"Yup, that's my mom. She maybe runs the place, but shoo-wee never thought of me as a 'principal princess' because I'm far from that."

"We don't think you're that kinda gal," Annad said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, you're kinda badass-looking to be honest," Andromeda complemented.

"Pleasure oblige," Zeta giggled, nodding her head.

About an hour and a half later, they have arrived in front of the academy with plenty excitement filling the air as all enrollees came out of the van. About fifteen black vans stopped with screeching tires on the gravel, doors banged as many students, around the ages seven to seventeen, popped out with big smiles plastered. Casually age didn't matter who enrolled the academy because they have special levels for that, what mattered was they were sent by their families to be fix. Which they all thought it intended to be. The freshmen really felt like they were home where they belong rather than back outside where they were looked down upon or even meaner than the last.

Andromeda looked to find a stone archway engraved at the entrance of a gigantic pair of wooden double doors. The crowd of newly freshmen squeezed tight as they rushed inside with blabbering bustles. Andromeda felt her stomach falling as she tried to gushed through the wave but couldn't since it was too narrow and her timid phase wasn't any help.

She jumped when an arm gripped her shoulder before pulling her aside to the corner. It was Zeta with Annad, both were smiling. Then Zeta gestured for all three of them go through an alternative way, she received nods before turning to a secret passage between two pillars hidden amongst the shrubs near the penetrated entrance.