chapter 1

Cedric races through the now empty and echoing hallways of the school, racing to get to his next class which he is now late to because of some 'personal' reasons. He makes it to the classroom and stands right out the front of the door waiting patiently to be let in. The teacher stops her lecture as she hears a sudden loud knock at the door and walks up to open it, being met with Cedric who was patiently waiting. "Come in."she says in a low tone, letting out a subtle sigh as she lets Cedric past and watches for a couple seconds making sure he takes a seat before returning back to her desk and continuing the boring lecture before cedric entered the room. Cedric opens up his book and starts reading, feeling himself getting more and more immersed into the book with each word that his eyes meet. A good 20 minutes later, he finishes reading some of the book and then closes it, hovering the book above his bag before letting it slip from his hand with a loud thud as it falls down into his bag. He looks down at his hands as he starts twiddling his fingers between each other, feeling a sense of comfort from it. It's been a couple more minutes and there has been no sound besides the clock as each second goes by before a sudden quiet knock can be heard from the door, making Cedric and his whole class all turn their attention towards the direction of the noise. The teacher walks towards the door and opens it, letting a guy with slit back jet black hair walk in without the approval. The strange guy ran his fingers through his hair and gazed over the class for a second before turning his attention to the teacher "Hey i'm Alexander.. is this the right class?.." the guy mutters and takes another quick glance at the class before turning back to the teacher waiting for a response. The teacher lets out a slight chuckle and nods her head "oh your Alex.. hello, yes, this is the right class." She says softly with a large grin "you can sit right next to Cedric." She says and points directly at the seat right next to him. Alexander takes a glance at Cedric and nods before walking towards the desk he was assigned, staring at cedric the whole time as he unpacks his bag and takes a seat next to him. Cedric shifts his gaze towards Alexander, giving him a look of curiosity as he takes the seat next to him. A short tension forms between the two as they gaze at each other, both filled with a slight curiosity and interest. Their eyes boring into eachothers as the tension grew bigger with each passing moment. Cedric quickly snapped out of it and cleared his throat with an embarrassed look on his face "stop staring at me weirdo." He hissed through his teeth before looking away still with that same expression of embarrassment. Alexander raised an eyebrow at Cedrics lashing out and just shrugged his broad shoulders and looked away in the opposite direction from Cedric, the awkwardness starting again as they both tried to not to shoot a glance at eachother.