30

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

By Justin Bieber

Isabella

I never get any bad cramps and I can tolerate the ones I get but Cedric and the other guys were making a big  deal out of it. Brown eyes kept atleast 50 different chocolates on Cedric's bed and Cedric got me the softest blankets ever. I felt like Cedric was acting weird. His ears were red and he was embarrased.

 I am on my periods. Why is he embarrased?

Brown eyes turns to Cedric and speaks to him, "Are you happy now? That is all I know about a women on her periods. Also, maybe she will act crazy. Just tolerate her. I have kept the painkillers-

"I know what I have to do. Do I-

"No it is just, when you hugged her, you looked like a stupid, teenager lover boy. Man up." Brown eyes interrupted Cedric.  Cedric turned even red as he glared at Brown eyes.  

"Isabella. If you need anything, you can come to my office or ask Aiden" Cedric gestured as he pointed at Brown eyes. So he is Aiden? 

Both of them leave and I just sit in is bed as I munch on some chocolates. After a while, I decide to get out and when I do, I see Aiden talking to a girl who I can't see.. The Green Eyed psychopath keeps smiling as he pulls on the girl's hair. Aiden looks at me and the girl turns around as well.

Maria...?

Her eyes widen in shock and she runs towards me. 'Isabell?!" She grabs my shoulder. Does she know? Did she know? Was she involved in this? How much more is Cedric hiding from me. 

I push Maria feeling betrayed. She looks taken aback but maintains herself. She just doesn't look like the Maria I know. The Maria who dressed cutely because now she looks like she works with these men. These killers.

I immediately rush to Cedric's office and without knocking I enter. He seems to be working on his files but then his seriousness softens as he looks at me. "How much more are you hiding from me?! What is Maria doing here?!" He doesn't say anything and stands up as he walks over to where I am standing. Will he hit me? He comes in front of me and stands there. "I thought you would like some company." He slowly gestured as his eyes stared at me. "You brought her here? You expect me to buy that? She looks like she has seen everything that involves danger and she looks so familiar to all of this!"

"She didn't know you would be here, so I called her. I didn't know that you would be living in the same neighbourhood as her. But when I dug deeper, I found out that you both actually worked together and she had requested Aiden to look for you."

I didn't know what to say. He seemed to be telling the truth but how did Maria know Aiden?

"She is his sister." He answered as if he had read my mind. That can't be. Maria has a younger brother who is still  a sophomore at school. We always played monopoly together... Again, I was lied to. Just how many more people would have lied to me before? Could grandma have ever lied to me? Papa? Did he ever lie to me? Mom did, Cole did, Maria did, Maybe gradma did as well because I don't know yet. But Cedric... I just couldn't keep him in this Liars list. It didn't seem right to me. 

I sigh as I look at him, "Cedric. I know that I am just a pawn for you, but please, tell me everything. Don't keep these secrets."

He looks taken aback and just nods at me. He walks back to his chair and plops down on his chair. He is acting like 'Victor'. I don't take attitude either. I walk out of the door and I can see that Maria and Aiden are arguing. Green eyes watches me approach them and glares at me as if trying to stop me but I don't. Cedric promised me that no one would harm me. He will stick to his promise. I know.