1

Tara POVMy alarm woke me up so I started getting ready for my first day at Lakewood High

Tara POV
My alarm woke me up so I started getting ready for my first day at Lakewood High. I just moved from Washington and I'm a bit nervous.

I showered and did my hygiene after I got out I did my hair and put on my fit of the day, which is a plain white tee and, a gray champion hoodie, and black ripped skinny jeans with my brand new Air Force ones before I leave my room. I look in the mirror and check out my fit. I look fine I say to myself as I walk out the door to go hop in the car and I start driving and as I'm halfway to school my stomach starts growling so I pull in a Chick-fil-A and get myself a meal and then I eat it on my way to school once I get there I walked through double doors and went straight to the office to ask for my schedule.

Now a little bit about me. My name is Tara I'm from Washington DC. I am single and I'm into studs, my dad died when I was 10 years old now I'm 17 so it's just been me and my mom but she's a nurse so I don't get to see her that much, but when I do, she's usually sleep.

after I thanked the front desk lady for giving me my schedule, I was walking out of the office when I saw this fine dark skin 5'9 stud she was walking with her group of friends and we made eye contact, but I couldn't help but immediately looked down. As I was looking down, I started to scan my schedule and trying to figure out where my first classes is, but as I was walking with my head down, I bumped into somebody I looked up and it was the same stud from earlier my  face got red.

Journey's POV

I'm journey I am 17 years old. I'm from Florida and I play basketball. I have one sister and I live with my parents.

As I was walking in the hallway to the first period, I bumped into the short stud whom I had seen earlier at the office. I thought to myself she must be new, excuse me I said to her and she looked up at me with such embarrassment on her face as she said I'm sorry I should've been looking where I was going. I smiled at her and laughed a little. It's ok you must be new, huh? She replied with a simple head nod. I looked down at her again and asked to see her schedule so I could help her, and when she gave it to me, I looked at both hers and mine, and we have first Third, and fourth periods together, I told her she just smiled at me and said great I said alright I will show you around.

I showed her around then we made our way to first period and I couldn't stop thinking about her smile she was so beautiful but I had never been with a stud and what would my friends think, my thoughts were interrupted when she taped me on my shoulder and ask me for my name and I told her Journey and I asked her for hers and she told me, Tara, I told her I liked her name and she thanked me and then we started talked about our life and before I knew it the bell rang.

time skip to lunch

I couldn't stop thinking about Tara on our walk to lunch I think she is so fine and I honestly wanna make her mine. We got in the lunch room and nothing they had looked good so I went and sat with the gang I brought Tara with me and I introduced her to the group they were asking her questions and being hard so I cut in and told them to be nice then I turned to Tara and asked her if she wanted to come pick up some lunch with me.

Tara POV After Tara helped me with her crappy friends she asked me if I wanna go pick up something with her and I said yeah but I was nervous because she is so fine but I don't know if she dates studs and I don't wanna lose the only person I know in this place. We got up together and walked out the door to her car and as we got in she said what do you want to get to eat I told her that she could pick I'm not that hungry she looked at me and said nah you gotta eat when you with me and I'll pay don't worry I smiled at her and said think you but you can pick then I asked her why are you being so nice to me she looks at me and says well what if it hink your cute so I keep eye contact and say what if I think your cute too she looks back at the road and puts her hand in mine and says well I guess this is a date then.

Tell me what yall think plsss