Lovey-dovey

As DogDay brought me to the room, I noticed the room the purple cat and the other person were in. It was locked very tightly with some sort of strange system, and I just ignored it, but I couldn't help the feeling that something weird was happening here. I entered the room, and Dogday closed it. I half expected him to lock it too, but he didn't. The room was lightly decorated, with a plant, a bed, and a lamp. It wasn't much, but I didn't expect something big from this abandoned place. But then I started wondering who these weird animals were, and what they were doing here. Then DogDay snapped me out of it. "Is everything alright, angel?" He asked, with a concerned look on his face. I liked how he called me angel. I didn't want to tell him how I felt just yet, because I didn't wanna make him sad. So I just said, "Yeah, I'm just tired.". He didn't seem to believe me, but he didn't ask me about it. For about a minute, we were both silent once again, trying to figure out what to say, that was until DogDay suddenly got an uneasy look on his face. He looked at me worriedly, until he turned around, and left the room. I was concerned, but I didn't wanna bother him, so I just stood in the room waiting. There wasn't much to do, so I tried to leave the room, but I found out it was locked. Did he do that? Why would he do that? I sat there on the floor for a few minutes hoping someone would come in. Maybe even someone to help me leave this place. "No, why would I think that? I can't leave DogDay!" I thought.  Suddenly, I heard agonizing screaming, but I couldn't tell who it was from. "DOGDAY?!" I yelled, waiting for a reply, but no one heard me. I leaned against the door trying to listen, and I heard something strange, I tried to focus, and it sounded like someone getting dragged around. Was DogDay doing something bad? I heard it move into a room nearby. Then, I heard the sound of something getting thrown in there. I tried to open the door so I could investigate, hoping it wasn't DogDay doing that, or DogDay getting dragged around. I tried to look through the peephole on the door, and I saw the purple cat going back into his room. I sat there, still wondering what was going on.