WICKED

wicked, disney af

wicked, disney af

After the Happily Ever Afters, the realm of Aldmoor was created. Known as the Realm of Fairytales. Where all the fairytale characters that you read from your storybooks are real living people.

The heroes and their kingdoms live under the peaceful rule of Snow White and her husband, Florian. The villains and their sidekicks were banished to the Dark Forest, where they had to build their own homes and make a life for themselves.

The two sides had peace, for about twenty years there wasn't any war between the villains and the heroes. But you know what they say: good things don't last.

When Snow White announces there will be a reform school built in Ravenswood for the children of the villains, the villains are furious.

She will name the school Ravenswood Prep as a way for the villain kids to get their shot at redemption.

While the villains are figuring out how to keep their children from attending, the villain kids have to face if they really can change from their parents, while dealing with drama amongst themselves.

TAGS —
daemos_ makosswimby Averageghost AnimeWifey216 bea_the_weasel22 The_Demigod_Knight cWeeaboo Being_of_monstrosity

IVY SPEAKS!

The revised version of Wicked! Very excited to rewrite this!

Cast should be posted in the next couple of days.