𝟎𝟐 ⋮ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Im-im...oh my God! I'm sorry bub."
I hugged her to get rid of her anger as I hugged her she saw my new car parked behind me and she started saying to me "NEW CAR" now give me the party.

Yes, of course I will give you a party,
"Uhmm Now you have come to the point miru." Aneza said with a dramatic nod. you know what, I have a lot to talk to you about so many things, I thought I would talk a lot when I meet you again. I have collected so many years of talk. "yes, yes we will talk a lot because I also have a lot to talk about but we're already getting late for university We must go now, before we're too late."

They both walked towards the car, Miral walked towards the driving seat and sat on the driving seat and Aneza sat next to her. She starts driving towards her university and Aneza says to Miral " I am sorry. " Sorry, for what?
she asks, slightly surprised, her eyes were fixed on the road.

That you took so much trouble because of me you came here to pick me up.
Actually ozair... she said cutting off her unfinished sentences A small but strange smile tugged at the corner of her lips and her eyes were still straight on the road. ''Are u mad'' Come on I mean don't embarrass me by saying such things. No miru From now on I will go with Ozair because I don't want to be burden on you.

She had a strange expression on her face. Looking at Aneza, she said,
"Where did you get these manners my silly bub?" She said jokingly," The Aneza I know is not so sensible and discerning."

Ahan! Really, She said with a sad pout.
"Omg, look at my bubs cute pout"...she said, blinking her eyelids a bit dramatically as she looked at Aneza come on bub, I don't want to hear anything so listen! I will have no problem driving you from university to home and from home to university.

In this pretext, your companionship will be obtained. And one more thing I want my old dramatic and silly Aneza back. But you know things change with time. but i think Humans should not be changed with things or time.
But... "Ahn! No more arguments."

This time she remained silent and said nothing but smiled and looked at Miral and nodded slightly.

[Author's pov]

Aneza and Miral are childhood friends, both studied together till 7th standard and due to Aneza's family problems and her father's transfer, they shifted to Kashmir. Aneza's family was very strict and Aneza was not even allowed to use a mobile phone, so there was very little contact between the two of them during this five-year period. Her father died last year and now she moved to her aunt's house with her elder brother to complete her education.

[End of pov]

After a few minutes both of them reached the university, before getting out of the car Miral put a mask on her face, watching her putting on the mask, Aneza asked her. How long has it been since the end of covid, why do you still wear a mask?

Uhmm...It has become my habit without a mask I feel incomplete. Huhh? What, come on miru remove your mask please don't cover your beautiful face with this mask i want you to feel comfortable and free. Oh my God my sweet bub I'll remove it later, You're going to remove it now, not later. "Please, please, I'll take it off later," she said, blinking her wide eyes dramatically. Ok fine as you wish, Now let's go inside the uni. Ok bubs.

˚⋆。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。⋆

There was a familiar knock on the door. Abram realized who knocked, before he could say anything the door to the room opened and haadi entered the room. Abram was drying his hair with a towel while looking at his reflection in the mirror, Abram took a quick look at haadi's reflection in the mirror, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, but Abram didn't pay much attention to him.