Chapter Two

Books are the mirrors of the soul.”― Virginia Woolf

     The next day.....

Ashina woke up with the brightest smile on her face as she yawned using the back of her hand to cover her mouth. She was happy for two reasons, the first reason being that she didn't have nightmare about the grey werewolf chasing her in the forest and secondly she was happy that she was going to see Ray again today at school.

She pushed the duvet off her body and got out of bed as she slipped her feets into her rabbit ears purple flip flops.

She slipped out of her PJs as she freshened herself up and joined her little brother, aunt and uncle at the dining table.

She kissed her brother's cheek and greeted her uncle and aunt before she sat down to eat her breakfast of toasted bread and tea.

After breakfast, Ashina and Nate left for school. Thier Aunt Evelyn had offered to take them to school with her car but they had declined saying they would take a taxi so she shouldn't bother herself.

“ Stay out of trouble in school ” She would always say.

“ Sure mom ” They both said in unison.

Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Desmond had told them to call them mom and dad since they had no child of their own and Ashina and Nate didn't have a problem with that.

༺♡༻

After Ashina had dropped Nate in his class. She quickly went over to her class so she wouldn't miss the first period.

Fortunately for her, the math teacher walked into the class two minutes after she sat down. Mr Henry could be very strict even if you're one minute late to class but he was a little calm at her because she was the brightest student in class as she always solve any question being given to her.

Ashina Carmichael was beautiful girl with her strawberry blonde hair, her cute botton nose. She had beautiful light brown eyes coupled with long eye lashes. Her pink lips were full and always smiling.

She waved at her friend as she sat near the window side and they waved back at her with a smile on their faces.

While the lesson was going on, Ashina searched the class and found who she was looking for, Ray. He sat by her right side two seats away from her.

She was surprised to find him staring at her with his beautiful red eyes. He had his elbows placed on the table and he used his palms to surpport his cheeks.

She didn't know if it was her eyes but he looked more handsome today with his pursed gorgeously red lips as if he had just finished drinking a wine.

She smiled and waved at him but he just looked away as though he didn't see her wave at him just now and she pouted her lips sadly.

What did he do that ?

Did he not see her wave at him ?

“ Miss Carmichael you're not paying attention ” Mr Henry's voice brought her back to the class and she didn't look at Ray again but her mind was still wondering why he ignored her.

She would ask him after class.

But after the first three period was over she didn't see any sign of him so she walked with her friends to the cafe.

༺♡༻

..... At the cafe .....

Ashina told her friends about her conversation with Ray yesterday after school.

The AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara