Chapter Seven - The Mall and Camp

I walked with Izuku, smiling at the girls screaming in excitement. Also laughing lightly as he muttered. Next thing I know, it's me, Izu, and his crush. I glanced at the girl, smirking as she ran away. Then my hair stood on end, I turned, catching the arm and glaring at the man reaching for my brother. "Sis?" He froze. "Shigaraki." But Shigaraki glared at me. Izuk grabbed onto my clothing. I pushed him behind me.
"Your eyes..." his eyes narrowed. "They're familiar...." My teeth gritted together.
'How can I help you.' I shoved away his arm.
"Sis?"
'He's a villain, of we don't act right he'll kill everyone here, up to thirty or more people before a pro gets here.' I looked back. 'That includes you Izuku.' I inverted myself between him and the villain. Staring at him as he laughed.
"Your sister's right Midoriya... what about a talk." So we did, he asked Izuku about the hero killer, and I answered. Trying to keep him away from my brother.

Uraraka appeared, and we were saved. Shigaraki left, I grabbed my brother as he stood up. 'No.'
"Be careful friend," he looked back. "Because the next time I see you I may have to kill you." No! I moved quickly, shielding my brother from the villain. Glaring at him, soon we were standing before a police officer, my quirk making it so that him, and his devices would interpret what I say as the truth when it came to meeting him. Poor All Might was given the shock of his life when Izuku said I knew. I just held my brother in a vice grip. My lips pursed.
"I'm sorry ma'am... that must have been scary."
'It's fine.' I signed. 'I won't let him hurt my brother though.' I pulled my brother closer. 'I'd rather die than let them kill Izuku.' My grip tightened on my brother.
"No!" I looked at Izuku. He hugged me. "Don't... you've done enough for me. I pushed him away and signed.
'I am your guardian, it is my job to protect and provide for you. I intend to do that.'
"But..."
'No buts.' I hugged him.

- There going to be attacking the students. Target is Katsuki Bakugo. My lips pursed  as I stared at the location he sent me, along with the date and time of the attack.
- Okay, I'll be there. Don't do anything stupid.
- There brining a Nomu, along with a bunch of villains. I'd suggest taking care of the, first.
- Alright. You can't break character, do what they want, play along with them.
- Yes ma'am. I put my phone away. I leaned back, I can't leave for a week. So instead I'll leave that night of the attack.

I ran as fast as I could, the sun was beginning to set. The sky was littered in shades of red orange and pink. "Show me the path to my brother." Lights flashed, leading me towards the mountain. My lips pursed. "Give me wings." Wings appeared on my back, ripping through skin and peaking out of the back of my shirt. I shot up and flew to direction I saw my brother, but I saw a cloak figure, about to attack a boy. "Path stop." The lights flickered out of existence. I lunged forward, wings flaring up as I scooped up the boy and whispered so he couldn't hear me. "Give me control over the elements and night vision." Instantly my words became reality. Luckily using the elements was something I commonly used.

My wings flavored out as I pulled the boy closer. "Give me the senses and strength that no one can ever rival." I whispered.
"It's you." I looked at the boy and instantly knew who he was. Reaching up I shoved his head into my chest, saw Izuku and using nature caught him in vines. I looked forward, glaring at the villain. Cradling the boy to my chest.
'Hey kid.' I sighed he blinked and looked up.
"Yeah."
'Good you know sign. Over there there's a boy, go to him and I need you two to leave.'
"But."
'No. Leave.' I shot Izuku a look, he looked down. 'I'll take care of this.' He nodded. I looked forward, released that I called the others saying I was sick and don't know how long I will be sick, and telling them I'll contact the, when I'm feeling better.