Prologue

It was a Saturday night and I was still feeling broken although 7 years had past between our break up. It still hurts because he's the only guy that I loved mostly and he left a deep space inside my heart that no man couldn't fill but him. I suddenly heard a knock on the door of my unit, I got up and opened the door and to see all of my friends standing outside.

"Hoy putcha! Haggard ka na oh!" Nang-aasar na sabi ni Dave. "Ano ba, Dave?! Hayaan mo kasi sya! Hindi pa nakaka-move on eh!" Naka-singhal na sabi ni Ophelia. Napatingin ako kay Sharleigh dahil ang tahimik nya.

"Hoy Sharleigh! Nonchalant ka na ba dyan? Akala ko ba OA ka?" I teased her about being so quiet. "Teka.. bakit ba kayo naka-gayak? What's happening? May gala ba? Omg! Hindi nyo ako inaya! No text or call!" I held my chest dramatically.

"Bobo! Malamang! Gagala tayo! So mag-bihis ka na!" Inis na sabi ni Monica. "I heard your brothers are coming with us!" Excited na sabi ni Ophelia. "Jusko do you like my brothers or something? Fyi, they're not coming. Busy sila, eh sorry." I made a mocking face and rolled my eyes, teasing her.

I let them inside my unit and went to my bedroom to change into a silky black spaghetti dress. I went out of my room. "Hoy tangina nyo, tara na!"

They all nodded and headed to the carpark. I sat on the shotgun seat and looked through the window admiring the flickering lights of each establishment we passed through. We arrived at exactly 10:00 pm.

"Final-fucking-ly! We're here!" I screamed but the music on the club was too fucking loud so that I couldn't hear my friends anymore and they vanished into thin air! Probably finding someone to date. Ugh!

I finally found them drinking on a sofa without me! Hmp! But i still decided to join them. I drank 2 or 22 more shots.. i think? I got up and started to walk towards the bathroom but I suddenly felt that I bumped into someone.. Fuck. I looked up to see who it was although my vision were a bit blurry. My eyes widened when I saw who it was..

"Sorry." He spoke coldly and walked past me..

Like he didn't know me

Like he didn't care about me.

Like he didn't love me.

Or was he just pretending?