-CHAPTER 1-

Kimiko Nomizu, a disgrace to her family. She stays in her room basically all day after school and before, playing games, doing whatever she feels like doing.

A boring life indeed...

But one day, when she went out to where the regular people were, she would change her life around...

[---------------------]

The sky was clear, people could be heard all around. Kimiko, walked through the streets of commoners. She wandered around, like she always do. Sometimes stopped to look at a new DS game she might be able to get her hands on. Kimiko then stumbles into a girl who look malnourished, said girl then fainted when Kimiko walked by.

Kimiko stopped in her tracks and like a good person, she decided to help her. Putting her arms around her shoulders and lifting her up, she basically dragged the girl along. She then went to a nearby hospital, to get her checked.

The Nurse then walked up to her after, "Thanks for bringing her here, she will be kept here for the time being since due to some tests we ran she is too unstable to come out just yet"

Kimiko nodded and started walking out of the door.

"Wait"

Kimiko look back at the Nurse.

"Sorry to spoil your plans to do something else, but could you stay here until she wakes up?" asked the nurse. "Why?" asked Kimiko, slowly walking to the exit.

"Well, the girl you brought in has come in here about 3 times this month, always for the same reason" the nurse sighed, "Could you please help her home when she wakes up?"

Kimiko thought about it, then nodded. Not like anybody cared if she was gone... in which Kimiko agreed.

She sat in the uncomfortable seats provided in the hospital. Near Room: 012, where the girl was resting in. She'd go on her flip phone to look at stuff that might interest her. After about an hour, the girl stepped out of the room. Kimiko got up and introduces herself.

"Hello, I'm Kimiko the nurse told me to help you home" Kimiko said in her monotone voice. The girl grinned, "alright, sorry for burdening you lets go then"

Kimiko followed the girl out of the hospitable and into the streets, the sun was setting and birds flew overhead. They finally got to the apartment complex. A run-down looking building with two floors, and 5 rooms on each story. The girl led Kimiko to a door labeled: 007. "Oh I haven't told you my name yet, its Misaki Akiawa" said Misaki.

"Ah okay then, Akiawa-san" Kimiko nodded.

When Misaki opened the door with her key. The place was messy, like very. Boxes were stacked in corners, theres trash and such on the floor. It's also very dark in the room.

Kimiko was horrified, no wonder she always in the hospital!

"Sorry about the place, I couldn't clean it usually.." Misaki said looking ashamed of herself. Kimiko sighed, and turned the lights. "How about I help you clean up the place?"

"Eh? Really you don't have to-!" Misaki quickly said. Kimiko rolled her eyes, and stepped into the place. She'd look around for brooms and anything that could be used.

Misaki followed Kimiko inside. Kimiko started sweeping the trash into rubber bags. Misaki wanted to help but Kimiko dismissed her with her hand, and Misaki went to sleep since she is very tired.

After about an hour of cleaning Kimiko finished the job. The place looking the opposite of what it was before. Kimiko swiped a sweat from her forehead, finally it was done. She grabbed some paper and pen, wrote: I'll come over tomorrow - Kimiko