2: the date

A/N: if you see this line --------------- it mean's that it's switching to present not diary notes or visa versa.

Dear diary,
Hey, I just got home from my date. I had a really great time and I'm kinda tired right now. Anyways during the date Chris seemed really distant, like when I opened the door he was on his phone and when he saw me he hastily put it away, I felt like he wanted to tell me something but something was stopping him. He took me to all sorts of cool things downtown but he just wasn't into it that much. Well I'll see him again tonight at the show maybe we can talk about it then.
Talk to you later I have to get ready for the show now,
Liv
Btw I'm going to call you Diana because it's kinda like Diary.
---------------------------
I'm driving to the show right now because Chris said he couldn't pick me up.
I have to get there an hour earlier to get ready so maybe that's why he couldn't pick me up.
I just got here and the organizer Susie greeted me and wished me good luck, I found the dressing room with my name on it and went in and started setting up when Susie came in with my tutu (omigod it was gorgeous)

s̤̈ö̤r̤̈r̤̈ÿ̤ ï̤ẗ̤ ẅ̤ä̤s̤̈ s̤̈ö̤ s̤̈ḧ̤ö̤r̤̈ẗ̤ ï̤ ṳ̈s̤̈ r̤̈ë̤ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ÿ̤ ẅ̤ä̤n̤̈ë̤d̤̈ ẗ̤ö̤ ṳ̈p̤̈d̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ë̤ ï̤'l̤̈l̤̈ c̤̈ö̤n̤̈ẗ̤ï̤n̤̈ṳ̈ë̤ ï̤ẗ̤ l̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈
I'll put in a photo of the tutu when I update next