𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

10am Sunday service was something Kai dreaded every single Sunday, not a service missed all thanks to her mother. Ala'Kai was the middle child out of three kids.
An older sister named Ka'Mazi and a younger brother named Dreyshaun. Which means it's Kai and Dre's turn to join their parents in going to Sunday service. After Ka'Mazi graduated high school and moved out and headed off to college, their mother assigned them to church activities and such.

As much as she tries to get out of it, it's no use. Unless it's an actual emergency like a menstrual crisis then just maybe. But other than that, no.

"I know y'all, don't got those airphones in your ear! While the pastor is speaking." Yvonne speaks through her gritted teeth at her two kids, both with AirPods in their ears.

Nothing's playing, it's mainly for comfort and for folks to think they aren't listening. "AirPods, mama." Dreyshaun corrected her as she gave him a stern look, "I don't give a damn! Take them out, both of you!" Sighing but doing as told, they both took their AirPods out their ears.

Armani sitting beside them, not engaging in conversation simply because it doesn't pertain to him. And he knows his wife has it handled. Kai feels a certain, way towards her parents simply because of their dynamic and how they handle things.

Mother is a die hard Christian while her father is a laid back stoner that just goes along with his wife's shenanigans. Which is all good and dandy, but he never steps in when she's wrong or speaking out of place in order to defend his kids.

Partially the reason why Ka'Mazi left immediately after graduation. Like once she got her diploma, and took her pictures. Her and her boyfriend got their stuff and moved outta Atlanta.

Service ended at approximately 2:30pm, which isn't an every week occurrence. The pastor was unfortunately speaking his word, and everyone seemed to really feel him this morning.

Church let out as Kai met up with her cousin and best friend, while Dre went to hang out with his homeboys. "So fucking stupid! Niggas kill me." Tezanae complains as she takes down her month old box braids while Rahmir stands in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich.