026, clingy drunk

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter twenty-six || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter twenty-six || 🎬🤍🦢

        It was around five am when Sam crawled into his bed, he was ready to fall asleep the second his head hit the pillow, but little did he know Amelie was snuggled up where he usually slept

    He usually slept on the right, the side closest to the door, but Amelie must have fallen asleep on the first side she found. He stared at her bewildered for a moment before tapping the side of her face, "Amelie!" he whispered, "Amelie...!"

    Amelie turned her whole body around to face him, her head was pounding and all she wanted to do was go to sleep, "What?" She croaked out.

    "You're on my side."

    The girl rolled her eyes. She reached up and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him down to lay where he was kneeling a moment ago. He landed with an "oomf"

   "Go to sleep, Sam." She pulled the covers up to her chin. Sam let out a huff and stared up at the ceiling. A few moments passed before Amelie opened one of her eyes and looked at him. He had a crease between his eyebrows as if he was deep in thought and if Amelie was sober she wouldn't have brought a hand up to run her hand along it, watching as he turned to face her, every worried line wiping away the moment their eyes met, but of course she wasn't sober. She was absolutely hammered and every rational thought was gone. Banished from her mind.

     His eyes fluttered closed as her hand traced alone the fine lines of his face. They stayed like that for at least ten minutes until his fingers grabbed ahold of her wrist pulling hurt hands away from his face. A shiver ran down her spine as she looked at their hands floating in the air. The heel of their hands touched, then their palms, they went up until the tips of their fingers were touching and their fingers inevitably intertwined with one another.

    Their hands dropped and landed on the space between them. Amelie snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes, but they were quickly back open when she felt him freeze.

    "Dude..."

    "I'm sorry." He mumbled, "Sleep yes."

   "What is wrong with you right now?" She asked and the silence that followed was all she needed to understand. She watched as his eyes fell to her lips and then back.

    She moved her body closer to him, which once again made him stiffen. She thought it was cute how he went from kissing her like she was the only oxygen source to now being scared that she way laying beside him.

    Amelie let go of his hand and laughed in his face. Once she realised what she did, she clamped her hand over her mouth, but she couldn't hide she giggles tumbling out.

   Sam scoffed and turned his head to the side, looking up at the ceiling once more. He couldn't believe it. She had actually laughed at him.

    She shook her head and laughed again, making him look back at her in shock before returning to glare at the ceiling, "No. I'm not laughing at you! I swear." And once again... one fell from her lips.

When he went to roll over, she grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back to his original position. Her hand lingered for a moment before she pulled it away and tucked it under her chin.

    She stared into his eyes and she realised she never truly coped how blue they really were. Of course she knew they were bright, but right now she felt hypnotised. Stupid blue eyes people and their stupid stare.

    She jokingly placed her hand over his eyes and squinted, "Are you going to steal me?" She laughed at how bad the joke was, but it was so bad that it made it funny, "Wait—"

    "Do you want me to steal you?" He asked when Amelie dropped her hand.

    She shrugged, "Wouldn't be opposed."

    Sam tried his very best to hold back a smile, but he was unsuccessful, "Good to know, Ams."

    When she went to open her mouth again, he shook his head, "Sleep."

    "Y'know what's crazy?" She asked and he chose to ignore her, "Silent treatment won't work, Samuel." He rolled over so his back was facing her.

   Amelie's jaw dropped. She scoffed, moved even closer to him so her chin was now resting on his shoulder, "Do you want to go on a marvel marathon with me?"

    He was silent for a moment, shocked that she was so close to him and partly because of her question, "If I say yes... will you let me sleep?"

    Amelie was silent for a second, her cheek pressed against his blond hair and her arm wrapped around his bicep.

    Clingy drunk. He noted.

    "Yup." She said, popping the 'p'

    "Then yes, Amelie, I would absolutely love to go on a marvel marathon with you."

    "Yay." She mumbled, finally closing her eyes.

    She didn't move the whole night.

and that's a wrap on part one!

chat it's over

let the happiness end and the angst begin YUP

i'm gonna post this and dip 😭 whenever i love a chapter i get so geeky about it i can never interact with it. my eyes can never read this chapter again