prelude

LACY ━ OLIVIA RODRIGO⭑ ★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ❀ 'ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑ 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━singer-songwriter

⭑ ★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ❀ 'ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━
singer-songwriter.  ╱  prelude.
❛ lacy, oh, lacy, skin like puff pastry. aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell? ❜

 aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell? ❜

Jordan Cameron was an actress. She acted in the show Riverdale at thirteen. She played, Aminity Jones who was sister of Jughead Jones who was played by Cole Sprouse. She was on that show for years. She had her first kiss on that show.

It is now 2023 and Jordan is twenty-one. Jordan was born on December 15, 2001. So, her age can be a bit confusing (a/n, i'm one of those confused people) When she found out about a singer-songwriter named Olivia Rodrigo, Jordan really started to like her and her music.

Jordan never told anyone but...she started liking girls at sixteen. Nobody knows at all. Actually, her parents found out when they looked through her phone. Them seeing past searches in the web's search bar. Signs to see if your gay, Lesbian couples, ect. When Jordan was told that they went through her phone, Jordan came clean, and her parents didn't care. They supported her.

When Jordan found out about Olivia, she thought that the singer was attractive. She thought Olivia was pretty, cute, and looked like a sweet person.

Now, Jordan moved out and moved to L.A. Jordan is still doing acting.

But what happens when she meets a certain girl at a coffee shoppe?

Hint: she is a singer-songwriter...