Dark Link has a dream

*Dark link was sat in his room in the Psychiatric unit of Hyrule, he spent his days commenting racial slurs on YouTube shorts and watching skibidei toilet on the iPad he snuck into the asylum, he believed he was the best out of all the links, he had a secret talent for cooking meth! If anything, he was the best meth cooker in all of the land!*

"Ah. I sure am bored in here, I really wish I had a girlfriend." He said to himself as he looked out the window. He then paused. "Well actually no I'm not that committed, I'd prefer 10 bitches, smoking weed of my di-"  he was then interrupted by one of the hyrulian doctors coming in to give him his bipolar medicine. "Ok you know the drill." She said with a blank expression, dark link instantly snapped back at her, "NO! GET THAT FILTH AWAY FROM ME, THE ONLY PILLS I TAKE IS CRYSTALLISED METH!" the woman then tried to tackle him and with his edgy dark powers he vanished into thin air, he learnt that trick from his dad 17 years ago...

*Dark link has escaped the asylum and was now in hyrule Field*

"THE SUN IT BURNS MY SKIN!" He then paused. "Nevermind I'm just a shadow." He said before appearing behind a horse. "What's this? Dinner? I'm hungry.." He said before getting a spoon and smacking the horse with it, it then died of aids and Dark link licked his lips and began to eat the horse. "I think that was a guards horse...I'm going get done for treason!" Dark link said before wiping his mouth.

*Moments later he began to think about fat hairy man tits and got hard*

"Uh oh! Man I best be it to bitch town..I think I've caught gay!" He said panicked before setting out in the direction of geurdo town.

*He began to run to the distance to bitch town, but he encountered Ishowspeed and kai cenat along the way*

"WSSG RUN ME YOUR POCKETS DAWG" Kai cenet shouted to Dark link in a menacingly deep black guy voice, Ishowspeed barked at him. Dark Link pissed himself and put his hands up "DONT TAKE MY METH I BROUGHT IT WITH MY DADS PENSIONER MONEY!".

Kai cenet and Ishowspeed looked at eachother lustfully and then back at Dark Link, Scared, Dark link prepared himself for the worse as Kai cenet grabbed Dark link and pressed him against a tree, Ishowspeed was now howling at the sun. Kai cenet lifted dark links tunic and pulled down his tights to then bum him.

*After the bumming session, Dark link was only charged 10 shillings for his life, but he kept his meth safe, so he was happily skipping to bitch town*

*When he got to geurdo town, dark link was instantly stopped by a fittie with dark skin and red hair*

"STOP IT! we don't let aids patients into our town!" She said turning her nose away, dark link pulled his sword out of his sheeth, "BUT IM DEALING METH, LET ME IN!" he protested,  he needed to find a way to get in, his head turned to face a dealer outside of the town and he rushed over with meth dripping out his wallet

"SIR, LET ME BUY SOME CRACK, I FEEL MY INTESTINES INSIDE MY STOMACH" Dark link pleaded, however the merchant just looked at him shocked "your the schizophrenia guy who broke out the asylum, I WONT SELL!" The merchant responded, dark link then stabbed him in his balls before passing out due to washing machine failure.

....part 2?