𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘 in the crashed car, he had somehow survived and managed to pick up Kat and I from the side of the road with Matt Donovan

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘 in the crashed car, he had somehow survived and managed to pick up Kat and I from the side of the road with Matt Donovan. It wasn't an ideal situation but we figured we were better off with them than on our own.

I sat boredly in the back of the car as they two boys stopped for gas. Kat groaned, "Thank God we're stopping. I need to get out of this car."

"Well, you can't. As soon as we get gas we're back on the road." The blonde boy spoke up rudely from the driver's seat.

The girl rolled her eyes, "I'm dying back here." She groaned.

I sighed, "Don't be dramatic."

She turned to me, "I'm not-"

"You're not getting out of the car because you want an aspirin." Jeremy turned around in annoyance, cutting her off.

"Then maybe I can get out of the car because I need to pee? Like, in a bathroom? Like a lady." She shot back.

The Gilbert boy gritted his teeth as he got out of the car, nodding. I sighed thankfully, getting out myself so I could help the girl, "Hurry." He said, impatiently.

The brunette girl only coughed in his face, causing me to grimace, "My throat is really scratchy. And my head hurts. And when I cough, it's green." She stuck her tongue out to show us, "So, get me some stuff for all that."

"Silas knows I'm with you i can't risk being seen." The younger boy replied.

I turned to the other boy, "Matt?"

He sighed, "I'll get it." He spoke before making his way into the store.

"Come on," I tried to smile, leading my friend to the bathroom.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 set and we were sat around a fire in the forest. Kat coughed harshly, causing me to send her a concerned look but she just shrugged it off.

"I'm gonna go get some more wood for the fire. I'll be back." Matt spoke up before leaving us alone with Jeremy.

The brunette girl shivered despite her wearing my leather jacket, leaving me in a black corset bodysuit, "I survived childbirth, the death of my entire family and five hundred years of running from an immortal hybrid. You can understand why I'm a little upset that I'm on the verge of being defeated by a sinus infection."

I rolled my eyes, "Kat, stop. We're gonna figure something out."

She scoffed, "Stop being delusional." She snapped as Jeremy wrapped a blanket around her body, causing her to flinch at the contact.

I smiled gratefully to the boy on her behalf, earning a nod from the hunter.

"Jeremy, run." I suddenly heard Matt yell in an anxious tone.

I sighed in annoyance, grabbing ahold of my best friend and speeding away with her back to the car.

The Gilbert boy had ventured off to try and find the human. I waited impatiently as I tapped my foot against the ground, waiting for the two boys.

"Finally," I sighed when I saw Jeremy approaching us with a dead Matt Donovan in his arms, "By the look on your face, I'm gonna assume he's not dead."

He only nodded in response, dropping his body by my feet as we waited him to wake up due to the Gilbert ring that lay on his finger.

I jumped in surprise once he let out a breath, signalling to us that he was alive.

Kat smirked, "Welcome back to the land of the living."

He frowned as he checked his surroundings and Jeremy's bloody t-shirt, "What the hell happened?"

"Silas tried to kill me. Good thing I'm a hunter." He chuckled as Matt stood from his place on the floor.

"Let's go." I spoke up, "Silas won't be down for long."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
such a short chapter so sorry
expect another better chapter coming straight after!
xoxo