Chapter5

Becky's pov:

After a long time I woke up peacefully without feeling lonely, the only reason is my bunny. I started getting ready for my University and comes to downstairs. Today I am very excited to meet my angel after our first kiss.My parents are eating peacefully, all are gathered for launch after a long times,I feel so happy to see this view. Soon,my bunny will join with them,my family becomes completed.

 Soon,my bunny will join with them,my family becomes completed

Mr.Armstrong: Baby you look so happy, is there any special....(Because never shows her smiling face)

Mrs.Armstrong: Yes, baby tell me is there any person who brought smile on my daughters face.

(Her parents also want blonde to feel loved by someone)

Becky: Nothing like that ....(They even don't know we gathered after a long time) she silently eats breakfast while they chatting with each other.

After,she started for the college on the she reaches to freen's house, to pick her.
Freen was waiting for her at outside with a cute dress.She got down and opened door brunette.They both went to inside.

Freen: Thank you says shyly.....

Becky: You look cute my bunny.
Freen: Thank you miss handsome.

Becky: Hey,you complimented for the first time.

Freen: Haha...I always thought you are so handsome,but I cannot able to say to you. Ask you always grumpy..

Goes nearer to freen ,their faces very close with each other and asks Do you know what I think about your when I saw for the first time?

Freen: Do you know,you're a big flirty? If you talk like this all girls and boys fell for you.
(She doesn't know all girls in University are heads over heels fallen for becky and keep on looking her)

Becky: I don't want anyone,I only wants you.....With that, they reached and starts going for their classes.

A professor comest to their class and announced a project,which they do in a group or individually and tells some details about that.

Freen: Becky, can we please do our project in Duo, like you and me.

Becky: My pleasure bunny, I will always helps you.

Irin who is watching their conversation, started to tease becky, like how she got whipped for her girl...After classes they went to cafeteria for break, freen and becky discussing about their project while others are doing same.

Practically, becky is just watching brunette like how she is talking, her eyes, nose, lips......Her gaze stucks on that, she wanted to kiss freen again and again.Just thinking with that,her buddy starts getting hard as rock.She wanted to solve her problem but she can't go sudden by as pain is increasing, but brunette keeps on explaining something.....Freen starts observing becky's reactions.

Freen: Becky are you Ok...Do you feel any uncomfortable.

Becky: I just want to go washroom...... With that,I started running to restroom and locks the door. My hands keep on stroking my buddy thinking about my angel. How she makes me hard without doing anything...

On the other side,freen keeps on thinking about becky...Why blonde reacts like that and she wanted to ask irin about this..So,she went closer to her

Freen: Irin, why becky wents like that...I didn't say anything wrong to her.

Irin: You are so dumb.Can't you see becky cannot handles herself and went to washroom for helpling herself.

Freen: What are you saying ,I can't understand anything?

Irin: Becky is intersex ,she has a dick which is hard by seeing you,she went to washroom to help herself. So,you don't know about her situation.

Freen: No, I don't know.(I keeps thinking about her, yes i remembered that day while kissing and hugging something poking on me,but I don't understand)

Irin: Is there any problem with becky's situation..Do you remove her feelings from our heart.

Freen: Why are talking like that? If i love someone, I started to love her for who she is... Respect, caring we share for each other is important in my life not her
physical appearance.

Irin: Sorry,I have seen many people like that..But you are falling for her right..

Freen: I already told you about my feelings ,why are keep teasing me.

Becky who is listening to all the conversation starts feeling happy and proud of her angel.I know you're angel.

Becky: bunny tomorrow I will cone to your home for project discussion.

Freen: Ok. You're always welcome. By the way,is your problem solve down there..... asks while laughing.

Becky moves nearer to her neck and whispers, you also starts teasing me bunny. With that she gives a light kiss on brunette's neck,a warm shiver runs throw freen's body. Before freen can process everything becky moves from their.

After their classes,becky drops brunette home and went towards her home happily. Freen calls becky whether she reached are not and talks continuously while helping her mother in work..

Their conversations are going longer and longer,mainly freen only keeps on saying everything,beck only listens to her,they only stops when freen gets sleepy.Because becky's always want to hear her angel's voice.Becky is excited for tomorrow, as she able to spend whole day with her angel.

Little romance starting to develop between them.

Stay tuned........
Pictures © to the rightful owner.