Linc-10 Alien Multi-web

((once again I give an early warning if you have Arachnophobia aka fear of spiders do not read. Anyway let's start))

Predator:Splixson (Aka Ditto)
SPECIES-Splixson Arachnid

HOME WORLD-Hathor

POWERS AND ABILITIES
ABILITIES:
Wall crawling
Creating webbing 🕸️
Enhanced hearing
Self-Duplication
Sensory Web
Conjoined Cloning
Clone Ladder (via Conjoined Cloning)
Clone Dissipation
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Acrobatics
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Reflexes
Enhanced Digging
Underwater Breathing

WEAKNESSES:
Vulnerable to high pitch noises
Recharge Mode Inhibition
Electricity Vulnerability
Shared Pain (Original Series only)
Forced Combination
Poor Cold Resistance

Appearence: Multi-web is about the height of an above average human child.He has white skin, a black and white head and face, black shoulders, large legs with two claws and 8 feet. Multi-web also has three fin-like growths on his head, and gem-like extended sensory nodes on his arms and waist.

Extra info:Multi-Web can be controlled by Vladats via their Corrupturas. However, the latter cannot control all of the Multi-web clones as each of them are independent.Furthermore, the Corrupturas will not be copied across his clones.

In the Original Series, Multi-web clones share a link to keep track of each other,making it so that if one was hurt, all the others would feel the same pain and if one Multi-web got killed, the others were automatically killed as well, thus negating the ability to form an army of clones. However, this will no longer be true as of Omniverse, as each clone is independent from each other's pain like ditto. 

((Since I had no intentions of adding ditto real predator for this one

((Since I had no intentions of adding ditto real predator for this one. I decided to add new predator based off an arachnid I figured wasn't much of a stretch and it could be possible. So I decided to give it a try if you have any better naming ideas for some my aliens let me know in the comments. Anyway catch you all later!!