"Happy mother's day mom❤️"

A/N A Mothers day story use with my favourite MHA character MAMA INKOOO<3

I will be using mom instead of mum btw

Basically a story used with her character😋
___________________________________________________

I wake up, and yawn and stretch. I get out of bed, get dressed for the day with my favourite cardigan, because today I get a half day at work for mother's day.

Well enough of that i start to think what I should make for breakfast for me and my son, oh! I forgot to mention I have one son the thought of him makes me smile wait I'm getting ahead of myself. My son's name is Izuku Midoriya I had raised alone for as long as I had him, and I love him with all my heart he may be quirkless but he is still my son.

I walk down the stairs and I smell something cooking? Is Izuku making something? "Izuku?" I tell loud enough for him to hear "I'm in the kitchen Mom!" He shouts back and it makes me wonder am I forgetting something? As I make my way to the kitchen I smell my favourite breakfast food being made "I-Izuku you made me pancakes?" I ask and I'm very grateful to have a son like him.

He flips a pancake "Uh- well yeah I wanted to do something nice for you!" He answered he truly is the best son a mother can have "Thank you very much Izuku, but may I ask why?" I ask hesitantly, now I'm sure I forgetting something.

Did I wash the clothes? Yes, what about the bedsheets? Yes, did I leave the oven on? No Izuku's using it, oh yeah.

"Mom do you really not know?" He tilts his head to the side.

"It's Mother's day!" He beams a smile at me and I feel my eyes start to water then I hug my son he chuckles and hugs me back.

After all of that he sets the table, put down the pancakes and we eat.

"Happy mother's day mom❤️"