Author's Note

In the crime-ridden city of Memphis, Tennessee, lives twenty-year-old Valencia. Burdened by secrets that keep her up at night, she makes a desperate decision. Valencia seeks out the services of a hitman, known only by the alias "The Phantom."

Her request is alarmingly simple: she wants him to end her life.

The Phantom, a young man who has danced with death so often it's become his leading partner, accepts the job without a second thought. However, as he begins to shadow Valencia, exploring her story and learning what makes her smile, an unexpected seed of emotion starts to take bloom in his cold empty heart.

The Phantom faces a difficult choice.

Can he fulfill the contract, knowing it would eliminate the light that has begun to brighten his darkened world? Or does he betray everything he's ever known to save her, igniting a war against those who hired him and those who fear the power of his shadow?

❥❥❥

Omg hi guys.

No but. I'm SO excited for this one!

This story is inspired by Angelina Jolie's story and experience with hiring a hitman.

Although I keep all my stories light-hearted and humorous, Phantom will include themes of suicide, violence and drugs. None of these concepts will be romanticized. These are serious issues and I would never wish to paint them as anything less.

Please read at your own discretion!

xx IceCat

Chapter 1 coming at you SOON.

Let me know your thoughts 🤭