Chapter 4: The dance Part 1

It was the end of the class and Crispo and Cj and Fenwick went to their locker and got all of there stuff out.Crispo looked at Cj when she was done and Fenwick saw Mindy and got Crispo attention so he could ask out Cj before the bell rings so he looked at Cj then at the clock and then Cj again and looked at Mindy Cj yeah Cj said looking at Crispo well you go out with Me he said out loud and everyone looked at Crispo and Cj uhhhhh you have to say yes remember Cj then looked at Mindy who was super mad so Cj had to do was say yes she has too.Fine yes Cj said looking at Crispo yes!!!!Crispo said and hugged Cj and everyone said awwwww.
TBC.

Cj POV: It was another day of pootatuck middle school, today is not going to be fun me and Crispo are now dating and I don't know what to do or say to Crispo. This was a bad idea its going to be awkward know and I hate that i started to walk into my school and too my locker I opened it and I put my back pack in my locker then grab my text books I need for class. I saw Crispo walking toward me and said hello to me we kinda stood there until the bell ring and I rush too class.

Crispo POV: I saw Cj at her locker and I wanted to talk too her so I did I said hi and she looked at me and it was awkward and all I hate that why can we just have a normal conversation with out in Awkward me. When the bell rang she just rush too class and left me there alone I feel bad I should've not ask her out yesterday it well ruin out friendship...When the bell rang I walked too class I didn't see Fenwick today I wonder if he is here because I need help.

Skip to early

Cj POV: I was at my locker and I grab my books for 3rd period and when I started to walk I saw a sign it was the dance that coming Friday this Friday I quickly grab the sign and read it.School dance Friday at 8:00pm.I hope Crispo dose not ask me to the dance it well be wired so I put the sign in my binder and walked to 3rd period.

Crispo POV: I was walking to my 3rd period class when I kept on seeing a sign in every hall way and I saw one and read the sign it said dance on Friday at 8:00pm I wonder if Cj saw this already I should ask her out that will be out first date I hope she say yes.Then I put the sign in my binder and walk to 3rd period.

Lunch time

Crispo: I walked to my locker and opened it and I grab my lunch that my mom made and I saw Fenwick I ran up too him. Fenwick I said happy and hug him and he let go what I am right here you know he said. Good I need help with something I said what do you need know I need to ask Cj to the dance and I don't know how too.Dude just ask her out its not that hard I mean she nice do you not know Cj man. I do I just really nervous we'll just go up too her and ask her out and let's see what she say.That's why your my best friend ur really smart thank I said and started to walk away too lunch.

Fenwick POV: Crispo is going to ask out Cj I wonder if she going to say yes anyways I wonder who should I ask I really don't like to go too school dance but I have too go tho.I was walking around I saw this beautiful girl that was trying too open her locker so I walk up too her and said do you need help with that I said. Oh umm sure she said and I opened her locker thanks she said too me and smiled.What your name I said oh name is Ashley are you new here I haven't saw you before. Yup I am new she said while grabbing her lunch. So you want to have lunch with me so we can talk about each other sure she said while shuting her locker and we started to walk too lunch.

End of lunch

Cj POV: It the last class and I went to my locker again and grab my note book because I have a free period I can do anything I want I shut my locker and started to walk to my last class. When I heard Crispo yelling for my name Cj!!!!!! and walked up too me and said will you go to the dance with me he said and I looked at him shocked and said how did you know about the dance I said. The sign he then pulled out from his binder and looked at me and said we'll do you want to go with me.Ummmm I didn't know what too say and I said yes anyways I don't want to hurt Crispo so if I said no I well fell bad so I said yes.He then hug me and kissed my check I looked at him in shock and he said sorry. It's OK then we walked to class when the bell rang.

Crispo POV: Yes!!!!!! Cj said yes too me and I was so Exiceted I kissed her check and she looked shocked and I said sorry and then we heard to bell rang and we walked too out last period for the day.

Skip to the end of the day

Cj POV: It was the end of the day and I saw Fenwick talking to a girl I started to walk up to them and said hello to Fenwick and he just stared at me and said hi Cj how was ur day good I said who this I said too him oh this is Ashley she new here Fenwick said too me then I saw Crispo and I walked up too him and said Fenwick with a girl and he said I know he told me and I think Fenwick likes her Crispo said too me and I was shock Fenwick never has a crush on a girl before but he dose now I heard the bell rang and I quickly went to my locker and grab my backpack and I said bye to Crispo and Fenwick and the new girl and walk home.End of POV

TBC.

Hey guys I hope you love it sorry I haven't update in a while I hope I did good on it if you like it please vote and comment what you guys think too.I we'll update tomorrow or not I don't know.

Question of the day

Should I update more often
A.Yes
B.No
C.I love this story don't delete this
D.I hate this story delete this now

Vote
Comment
Follow