Plane

Taylor's Pov

I am on way home. I haven't been home in 6 months. Nothing unusual for me. I get on the plane and we take off. I call my boyfriend Calvin, we have been together for 3 years. The phone rings 7 times before it is answers.

WHAT THE FUCK CALVIN?!

On my screen it shows MY boyfriend fuckin some girl

I-. He starts

I don't let him finish, I throw my phone to the ground and start to cry into my knees. We are above the middle of unknown area when the plane starts to rattle.

What the..?

I don't have time to finish my sentence for the plane has hit the water, I try to swim up the water was to cold. before I blacked out I remember feeling someone grab me.

Lisa's Pov

I am on break from cooking for the farmers. That is how it works here, men do the farming and women do the cooking, washing and making. I made my way to the shore and I see a plane falling into the sea, but what startles me is when I see a girl with marvelous blonde hair and red lips falling. With out hesitation I jump in the water and swim towards her, she struggles and eventually passes out. i pick her up and swim up, once on shore I call for help. Being a small island almost everyone came.

Is she ok? My friends mom asks

more questions come, and all I say back is

I'll bring her to my guest room in my home. And I do, I bring her up to the room and bring her water and food. Soon her eyes flutter open.

What-where.... am I?