Chapter 47

Five days had passed and the men weren't any closer to finding their wife. They found out from William and Charles about how the trip at the mall had gone along with the interaction of the employee at Build-A-Bear. The men were pleased to find out about her being admired by people and possibly having a fan base. It didn't help to quell their anger though when the reports came back confirming Sean's prediction of the blood at the accident being hers. Along with the confirmation of Mr. Watson being bailed out of jail and hadn't been seen since. The bloodlust was building within them, and they were ready to unleash it on all parties involved in their wife's kidnapping and any injury she had incurred.

Owen had just finished bathing to get off the blood that splattered across his body from the torture he'd inflicted on some of Mr. Watson's employees. They were some of the people to inflict pain when they could against their wife in the name of abiding by Watson's orders. Leaving the steamy bathroom, Owen went to his dresser and adorned comfortable clothing to rest. After dressing he looked at the top of his dresser where the stuffed black dragon sat that Jennifer had gotten him. It was wearing a gray shirt that was close to the shade of his eyes and smelled of his Irish Spring cologne.

When they had returned to the estate from the crash site, Gabe made it his mission to clean up all the stuffed animals and return them to the designated person. He won't forget how Gabe had lined them up on the table for everyone to see what she had chosen and everyone was pleased with their gift. Most of the group still couldn't believe she went out and bought them gifts along with getting herself something. He picked up the black dragon Luke had said was from a cartoon movie and was named Toothless. Looking at the plush with interest, he recounted what Axel had mentioned.

(Picture made by CierraAllison4)

The team was gathered around the table admiring the gifts till Gabe voiced his opinion, "Why wouldn't she fucking just buy herself the damn stuffies? She even fucking purchased other damn items like the newer game systems that fucking couldn't be ...

The team was gathered around the table admiring the gifts till Gabe voiced his opinion, "Why wouldn't she fucking just buy herself the damn stuffies? She even fucking purchased other damn items like the newer game systems that fucking couldn't be salvaged from the damn wreck. Shit, I just don't fucking understand, she was supposed to fucking spend that money on herself."

"I think this is her way of expressing her love. It's her love language," Axel said softly as he ran his hand over the wolf's head. It had a dreamcatcher necklace around its neck.

All the stuffed animals were dressed in outfits. While Sean's tiger was wearing scrubs, Owen's dragon had a gray shirt. Kota's dog was wearing a dark green shirt and blue jeans. Nathan's red panda wore a karate outfit and Victor's snow white owl wore a silver necklace that held a music note pendant. Jennifer's pink strawberry bear wore a strawberry hat and a pink and white striped shirt with blue jeans and pink shoes. North's Batman bear had a cape and Silas' blue polka-dotted shark wore a necklace that had a seashell hanging from it. Gabe's fox wore an orange shirt and blue jeans while Luke's monkey wore some shorts and a blue shirt with glasses hanging from it. Max had a green T-rex that roared when he bit it. Corey's raccoon was already dressed since it came from Animal Crossing and Raven's grizzly bear wore a brown shirt and blue jeans. Brandon's stuffed Orca wore a necklace that had a seashell hanging from it that was different from Silas'. Marc's raccoon wore a shirt that was blue and green. Each one represented them perfectly and it touched them that she noticed those kinds of details.

"What do you mean, Axel?" Brandon asked as he placed his stuffed Orca back on the table.

"Well, we have noticed that she pays close attention to our likes and dislikes. She constantly tries to go out of her way to make sure we are happy and have our needs met. She hasn't been spoiled nor allowed to purchase whatever she wanted," Axel explained as he set his wolf back on the table and looked at everyone.

"70% of the items she purchased were mainly gifts for us while only 15% of the rest were something she got for herself. The only purchase that isn't clear is the jewelry purchased," Victor added as he stared at his stuffed owl.

"Have we been able to find out what she had purchased? It was the highest bill compared to the rest of the gifts?" Kota questioned as he handed Max his stuffed dino.

"No," Victor shook his head, "since she purchased and only put her name down they are unwilling to disclose the details unless she approves. I didn't bother to look further as William said it was something special she purchased and had asked for his help in keeping it a secret. If I had to guess it is either something for all of us again or she is getting something that represents us all. Until it is done and ready for pick up we won't know. The manager said we are allowed to pick it up tomorrow."

"Let's just wait till the order is ready for pick up and we'll see then what it is. Now, as for the gifts that were damaged we shall take stalk and wait till she returns to rebuy," Corey smiled as he held his stuffed animal from Animal Crossing to his chest. "That way she can see our excitement and appreciation in person. If love language is her language then it will help tremendously with her healing after we bring her home."

Coming back from the recollection, Owen realized he was holding his dragon tight to his chest. 'I will find you, Darling' Owen vowed internally. Coming back to his senses, he placed the stuffed dragon on the dresser and moved out of the room. How could he possibly relax when his Darling was somewhere out there being held against her will, enduring lord only knows what?