5

Victoria's POV:

Summer songs echoed throughout the entire city of Monaco, which released its beautiful, pastel hues across the evening sky. Pierre's yacht was infamous for its thrilling parties that defined what a perfect summer party would be like, the large size of it holding: many guest bedrooms with attached balcony's that had an overview of Monaco, many bow seats to relax onto and have drinks, whilst admiring the pleasing ocean that shimmered due to the suns beams being reflected. The bar inside complimented with the many seats that stood within the room.

"Ready to get wasted?" Pierre asked, interrupting my trance.

Abso-fucking-lutely Gasly.

Scanning the room, the familiar faces already made me feel comfortable with the environment: The two Australians, mainly Oscar and Daniel were chatting away, however the rest of the drivers were chatting away with each other and all their own friends that they had invited.

"Can the British quadruple please come back for this moment?" George said with Alex beside him, referring to Lando and I. "Do you mean five?" Lewis replied, smiling and shaking his head. Poor Lewis.

"Oh yeah! Sorry I was more referring to the young Brits, but yeah join us too". George jokingly said to Lewis, hitting him on the arm. Lando and I looked at each other giggling, to which Lewis noticed.
"Lando, Victoria and Alex aren't even fully British!". Lewis quickly said, as if he made the biggest discovery in the entirety of history. "Neither are you mate", George dismissed as he rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from Lewis, who realised the stupidity of his statement.

"VICKYYY! Have some drinks with me, and dance, after all we're the best dancers in this group". Daniel, who is honestly my older brother at this rate, entered the circle. Oh Danny, the purest man that could ever exist, how could I say no?

"Drink these", he passed me a summer cocktail, which ultimately led him to string along a new cocktail every few minutes. Yet at the same time he was trying to also teach me the dance moves, that he did not have. That boy did not fail to make me laugh. What didn't make me laugh though was the miniature breaks that he let us have inbetween. It wasn't enough to regain my energy, however it meant that we sat on the bow seats outside that overviewed the entirety of Monaco, with the orange sun that shone through the cracks of the buildings; it mixing with the yellow and pinks in the sky, beautifully complimenting the cotton-like clouds.

"Vickyyy", the tanned figure came into view, collapsing his body onto mine. His arms engulfed me around my neck, his whole weight held against me as he laid on my entire body. The distinctive laughter that caused my shock to turn into amusement was Daniel, who was creasing and taking hundreds of pictures of what was happening.

"Why hello Lando" I giggled as his floppy head looked up to my face, "I think you should drink more with me, you've been with Daniel for so long now" He said, as he reached behind the cushion I was against, pulling out a vodka bottle. Hysterical laughter escaped mine and Danny's mouths, "you have a fucking secret stash!?".
Danny interrupted, "How long has that been there for?", Lando tapped the side of his nose cheekily. My eagerness took over after I saw the bottle in his hand, "Well I'm not complaining, let's do this". Lando smirked in response to the wink that I shot to him. He handed me the shot, and I knew I was ready to get absolutely sloshed after these few stressful weeks, created nor helped by Leclerc. I washed the negative thoughts with the liquid courage that hit my lips and throat; my face unresponsive to the burn.

"Wow Victoria, how the fuc-"

"LETS DANCEEE" Lando yelled, interrupting Daniel who shook his head laughing. "Before you go, look at these photos", he said as he passed me my phone. The pictures caused me to laugh, out of pure humour but also at the pureness of our friendship. I post a slideshow of the pictures with the main one of my face buried into Lando's neck, and the rest of him playfully laying on me.