chapter 11- getting even

***So, I killed him

***
So, I killed him. I killed Jason-no wait jerry. In his own office. Right before the meeting. Even left my sign on his forehead. Not the 'queen of death' sign, my sign. Signature of bella Hale. Luca should know who killed him.

I am in my office, a meeting is going on and I don't give a single fuck about it. This old dude is on and on about how he wants to make a liquor company on my land. *soff* guess this dude live in his delulu. My mind wondered off to how luca's reaction was. I'm sure he has seen the body by now. I would,d kill to see his reaction right now.

"...so that why I think this liquor company will blow up the whole market." He finished.

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" I asked.

"Uhh.....free liquor..?" He said kinda to himself. My eyebrows raised in pure amusement. The audacity of this man, standing in front of me, one of the biggest CEO in the country and telling me I don't get anything for the company he makes on my land. *sigh*

"Get out." I said turning on my laptop starting some actually important work.

"Uh..no wait you'll get 20% of the income." He said shuttering. But that's not enough. Does he know how much the land is worth? So? I ignored him.

"30%, come one, 40?" he offered. Still ignoring.

"Okay, fine, 50%" he sighed. Now we're talking. I smirked and shut down the laptop and turned toward him.

"We have a deal, Mr. Brown" I offered him an hand and forgot his name.

"Thankyou." He shook my hand and left.

Okay now I have some other work. I took my laptop in my lap and crossed my legs on the desk and started working. I don't think I have any other meeting right now. My phone rung and it's my PA.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry but I couldn't hold him he just ran up to your office." She panicked into the phone once I picked up.

"Who?" I asked calmly.

"Mr. Hudsen." And with that the door bursted open and luca stands in front of me glaring. My lips tilt up in a smirk.

"It's okay, Jennifer. Go back to what you were doing." I said sternly and placed my phone on the table And positioned my legs on the ground.

"Mr. Hudsen, to what do I own you this pleasure. 2 times in a day." I said. He glared at me, fuck he looked totally pissed. Good.

"Dont act like you dont know" He said.

"Okay, thankyou now I dont have to play pretend."

He sighed." How did you even know about jerry?"

"You know when you're an FBI agent you are trained to do a thing called hacking, I was really good at that. Still am" I said proudly. His jaw locked and he poked the inside of this cheek with his tongue. Dame bitch, this man is hot.

"Look, I ruined your ball and you killed an so, let's just call this even okay?" He reasoned. Hmm smart.

"Done."

"Good."

"Hey, um are you free right now?" He asked after a moment or two.

"No, why?"

"No reason." He replied way too quickly.

"Okay then, you're free to leave." I said opening my laptop and started my work. Again. After a moment I heard the door open and close.

***
Words: 599

A/N:

Short chapter. I know but it's an double update and the next chapter is gonna be long so I think its okayy. This chapter was pretty easy to write. I kinda wanted to add some humor in this book cause its getting boring.

And spoiler: next chapter is gonna be so sad. You'll know more about bella's past.
Thankyou.

Love,
Prarthana.