Lifeline

Here I am at the college

Here I am at the college . Following the same routine for months . Life is so boring but my friends make it better . Dekho naam lete hi aagayi ( There she is ) .

" Anvi hey " I said .

" Yaar Aashi did you see the time table today . First period itself we are going to be fried " she sulked .

" Why whose period is it ?" I asked .

" Ms . Latha " she announced dramatically .

" Oh shit man . My mood is off now . She already doesn't like us . And yeah where is Hira ? " before I could complete my sentence she jumped on me from behind .

" Hey bhaghwan yeh aapne Kaise friends diye hain  mujhe bandhar kahika " I whined

( oh god what kind of friends have you given me , monkey )

" Kaisi thi meri entry " she asked fully satisfied with herself

( how was my entry )

" Just like your face . And leave all of that we have to go to class soon . Come faster " I replied .

" Why what happened we still have solid two minutes left . When did you start to go to class on time " she asked

" Oh madamji , now it is Latha mam's period " I told . 

Hearing that she started running and we followed her too . Finally we reached our class just a minute before she entered . And we sat there trying to understand what she was teaching .

Finally the class is over . And then I remembered that Richa didn't attend the period .

" Where is Richa ? Why she didn't attend the first period ? " I asked Anvi and Hira . While we were discussing she entered the class .

" Why you didn't attend the first period " we asked together .

" Oh yeah , it was Latha mam's period right . Kisko subah subah apni mood kharab Karni hai . So that's why I didn't come " she replied .

( who wants to spoil their mood early in the morning )

" Yaar you're right . We all are regretting for attending this class " we rhymed together .

" Agle baar hume bhi Bata de hum bi class bunk karlenge " Anvi told .

( next time inform us too we will also bunk the class)

" Accha agar mein bulaun tho aap aa jayenge ? Tum aur bunk ek sath kabhi nahi aati hai Anvi " Richa announced .

( Really if I call you you will come ? You and bunking class never go hand in hand )

Anvi is offended now .We both nodded in response to Richa as it is true we plan to bunk class together but it doesn't happen .  But we do go out . I am so great full that I have these three in my life . They are my lifeline . When we are together everything becomes perfect . We care the least about the world .

Some people in our class are irked by our friendship . They are jealous of our closeness but we are least bothered .

The day went smoothly with all our banter and fun .

So  this is the gang of Aashi

So  this is the gang of Aashi . Let me give a brief introduction about each one of them . And you will get to know more about them through the story

Anvi Dutt
The more mature and responsible one . The only sane person in the gang . She is the most approachable one in the gang .

Hira Chavan
The funniest and liveliest person . She is fun and fun only . She doesn't have a filter on her mouth .

Richa Jose
The sassiest of all . Her attitude is so great that even some faculty kind of maintain a safe distance from her .

( p.s now I kind of get an idea that I should write separate stories for the other three girls too . They are interesting .Let me know your opinion 😉)

And finally Aashi Reddy
She is the childish one . She is a dreamy person . She needs to be pampered and taken care of as she is clumsy to the core .

****
So I think we got to see a sneak peek of the life of Aashi . And in future we will get to know her better .
So let's meet soon