Heat (S)

"And, Cyno, just know that I love you, okay?"

"Yeah....thank you."  

~

"Also, before I make food, I have one last question for you." Cyno said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Tighnari asked. 

"I don't know how to phrase this, but like...do you have a preferred position?" Cyno asked nervously. 

"Uh...you were my first, so I don't really know that many positions...or what they feel like." Tighnari admitted. 

"Well...I gave you a blowjob and then traditional anal sex." Cyno said. 

"And they mean...?" Tighnari said, waiting for Cyno to finish talking.

"Blowjob means to suck on someone's dick. Anal sex means to shove said dick up someone's ass. And I assume you know what it means to jerk off?" Cyno said. 

"Yeah. to get yourself hard, right?" Tighnari asked. 

"Correct." Cyno said. 

"Then I guess I liked the blowjob?" Tighnari said, blushing. 

"Noted." Cyno said, before walking to the fridge to get eggs. Tighnari stood behind Cyno while he moved the eggs around on the pan, resting his head in the crook of his neck. He moved his hands to Cyno's front side, but he was stopped. 

"I know what you're doing." Cyno said Tighnari immediately got nervous.

"Well, I uh..." He began to say, but trailed off at the end.

"I'm not complaining, Nari. But I'm above an open flame. I don't want to get burned." Cyno said. Tighnari sighed and moved his hands away.

"Fine." He said, crossing his arms. 

"Don't be like that." Cyno said, chuckling lightly.

"Be like what?" Tighnari asked, genuinely confused.

"Sexy as fuck." Cyno replied, still smiling. Tighnari's face got hot and he started blushing again. 

"Stop flustering me!" He complained. 

"Hehe, never." Cyno said. The aroma of eggs filled the tiny apartment, and soon enough Cyno finished making them. He piled it onto a plate and handed it to Tighnari. 

"Eat up." He instructed him.

"Thank you. Wait--how come you're not eating?" Tighnari asked, chewing on his eggs.

"I'll make myself some food. Don't worry about me." Cyno said. 

"I don't want to pry, but do you have an eating disorder?" Tighnari asked gently. 

"Nothing like that," Cyno replied quickly, "I just made sure to feed you before me. I'm okay, Nari. I promise." 

"Okay.... But if something happens, you know you can always talk to me about it, right?" Tighnari asked, kissing Cyno's cheek.

"Yeah, I know. Hey, if you're insisting I eat..." Cyno said, as he grabbed a handful of Tighnari's food and shoved it in his mouth. After chewing for a few seconds, he swallowed it and smirked. 

"Happy?" He asked playfully. Tighnari grunted a bit.

"Y-yeah. Sure." He said. 

~

After the two had both eaten, it was around noon. 

"Hey, wanna do something to pass the time?" Cyno asked. 

"Sure...oh! What if we play truth or dare?" Tighnari asked excitedly. 

"Alright then. Truth or dare?"