Information

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name

Age: 27

When Y/n was born:

1955

When Y/n died:

1982

Species:

Sinner, Overlord

Description:

Y/n has light grey skin, black hair, and red eyes with black puples. For casual clothes, he wears a white t-shirt with black pants and red shoes. And for business he wears a black business suit with a blue undershirt and red tie. In his regular form, he us roughly six feet and four inches. But in his Overlord form, he stands at just a little over thirteen feet high while his eyes turn black and he grows horns, claws, and sharp teeth.

Y/n's past is shrouded in mystery as he has trust issues. And he always plans ahead in the best interests for his businesses. Wether that means he invests into other businesses or takes them by force. Y/n always makes sure he's at least three steps ahead of his enemies. Because as the old saying goes "keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

How He became an Overlord:

When Y/n was alive, he was an expert in both chemistry and chemical engineering. He used his skills to create a drug called Bliss and sold it in his hometown of Chicago. His operations grew almost overnight as his Bliss was both addictive and was responsible for very few overdoses. But it resulted in his death when the Italian Mob wanted to take over the newly established drug market. Once in Hell, Y/n wasted no time in establishing his drug dealing and production.

With his newfound influence and income, Y/n quickly rose to the rank of Overlord. And over the years, he was able to become the sole Overlord in control of Imp City. But his influence had gained the attention of the Vees, who welcomed Y/n into their group. Now with the Vees, Y/n was able to begin spreading his drug operations to Pentagram City. And with the new alliance, Y/n could also help shape both cities in any way he saw fit.

Powers:

Deal Making-- Like other Overlords, Y/n can gain power through making deals with other demons. It's through this that he gains control over their souls to use as he sees fit. Be it through dealing drugs, running security, or even bringing in new recruits.

Pyrokinesis-- This allows Y/n to be able to create and control fire at will. And if he ever gets mad, then he'll be able to release a massive firey explosion. He could even use his powers to blow up a city as if it were destroyed by a nuke if he wanted too.

Shadow Manipulation-- Y/n can use this ability to travel through shadows and dark spaces. This allows him to blend in to spy on, torment, or surprise anyone he sees fit. It also helps him out if he's ever in a situation where he needs to make a quick escape.

Chemical Mastery-- Due to all of his chemical knowledge, Y/n can control chemical substances. All of which he can use to create anything from poisonous gasses to different medications to his Bliss drug.

Superhuman Strength-- Due to his newfound powers, Y/n also gained large amounts of strength. Depending on what form he's in, Y/n could lift up things three to ten times his size with relative ease.

Dark Magic-- Y/n's dark magic can allow him to do various things. This includes opening portals, summoning objects, and even conjuring a human disguise. And it's still a bit hard to tell how far that Y/n's dark magic can go.

Weapons:

Angelic Pistol

Ak47 Assualt Rifle

Pump Action Shotgun

Sledgehammer

Friends:

Blitz

Moxxie

Millie

Loona

Stolas

Vox

Charlie

Angel Dust

Vaggie

Husker

Nifty

Vortex

Debateble:

Zestial

Asmodeus (friend later)

Fizzarolli (friend later)

Alastor

Valentino

Carmilla Carmine

Verosika Mayday and posse

Enemies:

Stella

Striker

Crimson

Mammon

Andrealphus

D.H.O.R.K.S.

C.H.E.R.U.B'S

Adam

Lute

Girlfriend:

Velvette