Prologue: Ellie

Sam asks Danny if he's ready. Danny nods and adjusts himself in front of the microphone. Ember, Johnny 13, and Kitty, members of their band Undead Denizen gave their thumbs up as well.

Tucker counted down from behind his camera setup and signaled when they went live.

Comments came pouring in

- OMG YOU'RE GOING LIVE

- ahhh Ember I love you

-🎸🎤💖😍

- woah who are they?? Why didn't I know there was a meta band??

- there not metas they're ghosts

-  where have you guys been?? It's been like three months since you've posted any music??

- wait hold up everyone look at their faces

- this is serious

- oh no 

Danny clears his throat, "Three years ago my daughter Ellie came flying up to me screaming about starting a band and you know there was no way I was going to deny her anything she wanted. I didn't expect us to become so popular, that we could change so many minds about ghosts and other realm beings."

"The reason," Danny starts to tear up, "The reason we haven't been posting or releasing any music was because on March 12th, Ellie was shot with a new weapon designed by the GiW to destabilize ecto entities. Ellie was a mirrorborn so she was already unstable. She held herself together long enough to reach me and say goodbye."

- oh God

-Ellie

- no she was so sweet

- SHOT!! SHE WAS SHOT???

-😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

- mirrorborn? 

- who the hell are the GiW and why are they shooting kids????

"I was scared, and sad, and shocked, and it all twisted inside of me until all I could feel was anger. I want to tear the GiW and the Anti-Ecto Acts apart with my own hands as justice for Ellie and all the other entities they've tortured and Ended, but I know I wouldn't be doing it for them. Justice is not the same as revenge."

- wow

- i would have killed them all

The band is crying. "So I spent these three months grieving her. Ellie was a free spirit, a wanderer with a pure heart. She loved to fly more than anything in the world. Her favorite color was blue, introduced herself as Danni with an I but only answered to Ellie. She just turned four and I wrote this song to say goodbye."

"This is Dear Ellie"

Fly, fly, do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe, you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget