19

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I looked around for my dearest friend, I thought he would be somewhere deep in the kings trouser in the bed chambers, but I'm wrong.

What? Don't judge me they are to fuck very soon it's very evident...

I look around the ballroom pursing my lips when I see no presence of Zephyrine, where did he go so quick..? And why did he leave me alone in this humongous ballroom filled with people I barely know.

I crossed my arms and huffed.

I loved balls for the drama, there was nothing like getting to know what lady slept with another lord that is not her husband or a duke having a hidden mistress but the thing about balls... they were extremely long.

They lasted until sun down and ended like the crack of the nights ass, sorry for my vulgar language but who else is going to say it?

I grab a glass of lemonade from the tray a butler has in his hand beside me, I thanked him quietly. I held the glass in my hand as I examined everyone across the room.

Davari caught my eye, his tall figure and slicked back hair made me gulp, the broadness of his back made me clench tighter to my glass.

Davari was a handsome man, he was a kind prince but he also was a very kind prince. I had caught him with a few women and men at Zephyrine's ball after the wedding ceremony. It was.. annoying.

I watched him throw his head back into a small chuckle, there was no smiled spread across his face, it looked so monotone.

The thing is he seemed so closed up! He spoke with a few words, his voice was deep and his posture was pretty relaxed but he wasn't actually talking to them?! It was infuriating how so many people could like and be obsessed with someone so narcissistic! He's not even paying much attention to them.

Of course I continue to look at him, he was so ethereal in a way.

His eyes lock with mine and I look away quickly, I nervously take a sip of the lemonade almost choking, a bit spills on my blouse. It wasn't lemonade it was Zitsler liquor!

I grimace and place the glass down.

My face heats up at the obvious embarrassment I've caused myself.

I walk towards the ballroom doors, my eyes stay planted on the polished floor, I bump into a hard body, I look up realizing it's Davari...

I mutter a low curse word, I bow quickly and run out of the doors.

My heart thumps quickly against my chest as I make way.