part 39 (his baby girl)

5 yrs later
South Korea

A man was tied up in a wall with chains. His body was fully bruised, and blood was coming out from his body. He was screaming in pain as guards were torturing him from hours. But everything got silent as soon as they heard the footsteps of the devil coming towards room. Everyone bowed towards him as soon as he entered the room. Sitting in a chair like a king in front of the man who was looking at him with feared eyes. That man was shaking in fear, knowing now no one can save him from the devil.

Man: " i-i- am s-sorry s-s-sir please 1-1-leave me"

??-" tsk tsk do u really think after betraying me, I will leave u this easily."

Man-I-i-am s-sorry m-mr.jeon I p-promise i-it won-won't h-happ-en a-a-again"

Jk : " After knowing I hate betrayer, u still chose to betray me huh well well let me then show you something, mr.lee ."

Soon, a guard comes with a loptop in his hand and plays a video in making mr.lee.

eyes widened in fear.

Mr. Lee:" p-please m-mr.jeon l-leave my f-family they have nothing to do with this p-please  leave t-them"

Jk: " u should think before betraying me guards kill them "guards kill them. "

Jk said calmly where mr.lee eyes widened when he heard gunshot and saw his family lying on the floor in the pool of their own blood.

Mr. Lee: " u bastard how dare you kill them. I will not leave -"

Before he could complete a gunshot, he was heard, and mr.Lee body fell on the ground as jk  directly shot him on his forehead.

Jk: " What an annoying pice of shit! Clean the mess. "

Guards bow to him and sigh in relief as soon as he leaves the besment.

Entering in his room, jk straightly went to the washroom to freshen himself up. Coming out from the bathroom.

Jk: Yeah, yeah, I know you. You don't like it when I kill someone. But  love, what I can do is that pice of shit betraying me.( With a cute pout)

Jk: Now don't be angry with me. You know, nah, I don't like it when you stay angry with me .

he looked at the big portrait, which was hanging on the wall. It was a beautiful portrait of a girl smiling brightly. A tear rolls down his cheek as he creases the portrait with his thumb.

Jk: Love, please come back now. It's hurting a lot ( hold his left chest)

Jk: it's enough now. I can't do it anymore. I am tired now. Please, enough punishment now. Please come back to your kook .

Jk fell on his knees and started crying like a baby. Who can't handle the pain anymore.

In France *******

???No, no, no . I just want my mama. I'm  not going to eat anything. Call my mama
(Started crying)

His caretaker tries to make him stop crying, but nothing is working.

???: mama, mamaaa

A girl comes and opens the door and  hugs him

???: jungsung. Baby , stop crying now, Mama is here, nah.

The girl makes her son stop crying and says

???: Now tell me why my baby is crying

(Wipe him tears from his face)

Jungsung : ma-ma, when I wake up, you already left, and after I come from school, you're not here yet

???: And for this, my baby started to cry?

Jungsung makes a pout

His mom kisses his pout.

Caretaker:yn

Yn: Yes, auntie

Caretaker: jungsung, don't eat anything from morning

Yn look at jungsung

Yn: Why don't you eat anything (angrily)

Peck on her face jungsung say

Jungsung: I thou-ght I would eat with Mama.

Yn: ok come mama will feed his baby.  Ok

Jungsung: OK

YN is feeding jungsung, and he is running here and there .

Yn: baby, stop now, Mama is tired

Jungsung: No, first catch me(smile)

Yn play with her son and make him sleep. Because it's already night.

Yn is looking at jungsung and caressing his hair. Kiss his forehead.  And come to the balcony.

Yn look at the sky

Yn's pov ******

It's almost 5 years . I left Korea . After  coming to France, I gave birth to a baby boy . I find a perfect job for me. When I am coming to Korea to France a choice bus to come to the airport.  But I changed my plan.  And that's the best decision of my life

Flashback ********

Ria left from there and yn is waiting for the bus

Yn: Oh, my back is hurting so much

The bus come yn try to get in but the bus is full.

Yn: If I go with this bus I have to stand up for the whole time. No, I am not taking this bus. But this is the last bus.

Yn: ok, let's book a cab for me

*****************

Present ***

After coming from Korea, I got to know that the bus had an accident.  But thankfully, I am safe.

Yn look at the moon

I never felt empty during my pregnancy  . I guess because I was angry at that time.  But when jungsung born, I felt  like none was with.

When I was in hospital, a girl gave birth to a baby girl. And her husband is so happy. He doesn't even let anyone touch his baby.

But when I look at my baby, no one is here with us. This is the first time I feel like going back to Kook. But I guess it's too late.

Yn start to cry

Yn: I am sorry, Kook. Your love is sorry. Please forgive me. I am so sorry. I really miss you.

Yn wipe the tears and come back to the bedroom. Yn look at jungsung

Yn: You know what, kook your  son is a copy of you. The away you behave.  And you know what he looks like you. I am jealous of you.  I gave him birth, but he looked like you

Yn smiles and kisses jungsung's forehead, and sleep will hug him.

**************************************** Now tell me, how was it? I don't disappoin you, right?

After 20 votes, I will upload the next episode. Until I love you all❤️💜💜💜💜💜💫💫💫💜💜