Welcome to the family.

It was a regular day in hell IMP team had come back from a mission and Blitz was celebrate a successful hit.

Blitz: Well, everybody that was probably our greatest hit so far because Moxxie only didn't fuck up this time so let's head to the new diner down street.

Moxxie: Sorry sir me and Millie are going to a movie tonight.

Blitz: Oh, ok its fine I can join you two what are we going to be watching?

Moxxie is getting annoyed because yet again his boss is invading on their privacy yet again, he really wanted even for one day would be nice because him and Millie have been facing a problem.

Moxxie: Firstly, sir you are not invited and secondly, it's about a great war.

Blitz: Oh, so Millie picks the movie this time?

Moxxie: No, it was actually me this time sir.

Blitz: Wait hold on you picked a movie about war instead of something hot and steamy?

Moxxie: Sir I picked because so I could find something interesting to Millies father the next time, we meet him.

Blitz: Really huh well I just thought that you know you would want to watch something hot and steamy than after a couple of minutes you two go to bed*whispers* I go to the window and record*normal voice* and then you're putting a baby in Millies's belly.

Moxxie went wide eye when his boss said that and quickly turn to Millie who had been silent ever since they have been back from killing the target.

Moxxie: Millie are you alright?

Millie turns to him with a happy look.

Millie: I'm okay Moxxie just thinking about... things maybe some fresh air will clear my head if you need me, I'll be on the roof ok love you.

Millie than goes to Moxxie and kisses his cheek then leaves the room.

Blitz then looks at Moxxie he had a worried look on his face.

Blitz: Mox are you good?

Moxxie: Umm sorry sir I got to check on Millie.

Moxxie quickly ran out of the room and headed up to the roof leavening Blitz alone.

Blitz could tell something was wrong with the two yes, they have hidden secrets from him in the past but this time it was different, Blitz wanted to know what was going on, so he decides to go as well but not before getting something.

Blitz: Those two could be fuckin so just in case.

He quickly goes into his office and grabs a video camera, and then goes to the roof.

When Blitz then got to the roof with the camera in his hand getting it ready, he saw something he didn't expect to see Moxxie was comforting Millie and for some strange reason Millie was crying I mean he honestly thought that it would be Moxxie crying, and that Millie would be comforting him but either way he still had to know what was going on.

Blitz: Ahem.

Moxxie and Millie turn to see their boss poking his head through the door.

Moxxie: Sir did you come up here to see if we were having sex or not?

Blitz: What no. 

He said as he quickly threw away the camera.

Blitz: I notice that you two have been quiet for a while so I thought I might know what up your ass other than the strap on that Millie wears.

Moxxie looked annoyed that fact he knows they have a strap on but doesn't talk about that but still stays silent.

Blitz: Ok look maybe you won't tell me as your boss but how about you tell me as a friend?