Chapter 3 Hidden Infintory

(Actually 2 Part 2, I'll just call it 3. Forgot to post days ago. 1st term exam and all.)

We see Y/N training in summoning something, He was holding a ring on his finger (because it will be easier to fight with that.)

Y/N: Just a littles more

He says with a finger on the ring. And then a creature formed.

(Yes, I am giving him a Shikigami)

??? : Oh, scary. Looks like you did it.

??? Walks in the room.

Y/N: Yeah Getto. What's good?

Geto: Not much, so how was it.

Y/N: My last mission huh......................................... Well, it was a moment I almost died. I feel like I overdid what I could do. My technic right now allows me to control the movement of objects in motion. But, it's still weak. I can do better. It's just not fair.

Geto: As in.

Y/N: My technic is as hard to control as limitless but gojo makes it easier with Six Eyes. But I don't have that. But I could summon a shikigami for combat.

(Did you know a sorcerer can summon a Shikigami using an object as the medium, eg yuta and his ring, junpei and his jacket,I guess. Without the 10 shadows a sorcerer can summon only 1 shikigami.)

Geto: How strong is it.

Y/N: Wouldn't you like to know. You'll see...........

Y/N Hey Suguru.

Geto: Mhm?

Y/N: How strong do you think I am.

Geto:.... Well, you recently promoted to special grade after your last battle .

Y/N: I know I am. I mean compared to you.

Geto: You beat me in hand to hand.

Y/N: Your technic is mostly long range right?

Geto: Yes

Y/N: So how you nice with the hands, it's not your main thing.

Geto: Aint yours either.

Y/N: Touché. Anyway , were is Utahime and pedo-*ehem*,i mean Mei mei.

Geto: Well pedo-*ehem*, Mei mei and Utahime are on a mission.

Y/N: For two days.

Geto: That why I'm here. We're being sent to go check on them. You don't have to come. Knowing you, you're uninterested.

Y/N: So we're is Go-

Gojo: Sasaki? There you are.

Y/N: Wassup, Sa-Gojo. Why you here.